View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
1. Which is not correct for component testing: (Choose the most appropriate option)
Done by testers only
Tests the interfaces between different components
Checks for structural flows in individual components
Uses test case design techniques to perform testing
2. Beta testing is:
Done by potential users at their own location
3. Gave example and Asked name of the metric used to calculate all the possible ways to cover all
Positive cases (statements) in the flow (Program):
4. Calculate Statement and decision coverage:
5. As per ISTQB, synonym of Bug:
6. ECP – ages given for discount in bus ticket charges in range 0-5 | 6-12 | 13, all equivalence
-1, 4, 12, 13
-4, 11, 12, 54
7. Which is correct for Dynamic testing:
Needs code execution
8. Elevator question – Elevator stats are given and which is the best technique?
10. Scenario given;
Company designs software for educational purposes (Don’t remember exactly).
It gets a project of medical industry. Employees are trained to develop and test for the new business.
Which Fundamental principle does this match to?
Options: Testing is context dependant
Exhaustive testing is impractical, but possible.
Error free software is possible.
11. Which is correct with regard to Dynamic analysis tools?
Executes the program code
12. Equivalence class partition question: which contains the minimum set of equivalence partitions:
13. Which is correct regarding Static testing:
Checks for faults in code before it is being executed
14. A software is being redeployed, what type of testing is done…….
15. Strongest coverage measurement metric
Multiple condition coverage
16. Which is part of test planning?
Entry and Exit Criteria
Test case design
Test summary preparation
17. Which is correct for Load testing:
Checks for Response time and breakup point
Checks for weight hardware can withstand
18. Gave a flow chart and asked which is correct:
100% Statement coverage and 100%decission coverage
100% Statement coverage but not 100% decision coverage
100% decision coverage but not 100% Statement coverage
100% statement coverage and 100% pole coverage
19. Which is correct for Use case testing:
Interaction between banking software and employee
Testing a banking software with all possible combinations of Inputs and outputs
20. Bugs in the software are fixed. In order to check the fix, which of the following is performed:
Regression Testing only
21. Question regarding Environment effects; There is a sudden change in Environment, (Try for
Software performance is decreased because of changes in environment (Climatic conditions)
Software does not work well as hardware running software will fail at high temperatures
Environment conditions effect Hardware only and not software -- I opted this, Not sure
22. Impact analysis
Calculates the liability of occurrence of a risk and its impact
23. Which speaks of Impact of having a defect in the software:
Death or injury of a person
24. ATM transactions example. Which is the best test case design technique?
Decision table -- (Here as per the question, it is Decision table as multiple input nd output
combinations are presented in the question)
25. Regarding Configuration management, What is the use of configuration management:
Test items can be removed at once after testing is done
Test item’s are saved along with versions AND easy access
26. Which is not a fundamental test process:
Release and Maintenance
27. Gave text book definition and asked for the terminology: (Read glossary for terminology)
Static test design techniques
28. Scenario, Explains that tester says there are no faults in the software: What is the Fundamental
Absence of error fallacy
29. Which is a white box technique among given options?
Boundary value analysis
39. Tool used by Test managers: (Try to check answer for yourself)
Coverage management tool --- I have opted this, but
Test management tool --- Most popular answer public demand
Test execution tools
40. Which is a structure based testing?