3. WHAT IS SEO?Definition1:Improving the visibility of website.Definition2:To bring the targeted audience to our website on specific keywords.Definition 3:Improving ranking in search engine results.
4. PAY PER CLICK PAY PER CLICK ORGANIC
5. TYPES OF SEO On-page optimization Off-page optimization
6. On-Page Optimization
7. KEYWORDS TITLE TAGMeta description tag (or first para oftext if no meta des has been added)
9. How search engine works Search engine bots/spiders are continuously crawling the web, making note of new pages and content. Specialized search spiders later return to web pages to gather this new information and it is eventually added to the search engine’s index. When you conduct a search, the results are displayed almost magically, but a lot is happening behind the scenes. Results are pulled from the current Index
10. How do SEOs Improve Site Rankings? Making dynamic pages spiderable. Linking to all pages on a site via text links (or image links) which search engine spiders can follow. g dynamic pages spiderable. Using specific keyword rich page titles, headers, sub headers, internal linking, and page copy.
12. What is the most effective SEO Techniques your pages are indexed. your pages are well structured (with headers and sub headers etc.) you use descriptive page titles and other page text. and that you build many keyword rich inbound links.
13. Importance of SEO SEO is a method to bring your site closer to your prospects. SEO can make the content of your web pages more relevant, more attractive, and more easily read by search engines and their crawling and indexing software. It helps to increase the page rank of the website.
14. SEO TOOLBAR Highly useful utilities. Lots of info at a glance. Quick access to more SEO tools and resource It also helps to show page rank ,alexa rank.
15. SEO Toolbar
16. Google Webmasters Tools Submit own website. Google Webmaster Tools is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. Allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. Discover your link and query traffic.
17. ADWORDS Ad Words is Googles flagship advertising product. Ad Words offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text, banner, and rich-media ads. includes local, national, and international distribution. Googles text advertisements are short, consisting of one headline and two additional text lines. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes.
18. Ad words keywords tools The Ad Words Keyword Tool is an external keyword suggestion tool offered through Google Ad Words. Good way to establish a baseline list of keyword ideas for your website. Matched to specific pages of your website with your ad and search share.
19. Useful resources Google Keyword Sandbox Google provides a free keyword research tool in support of their Ad words pay-per-click program. Not necessarily the most information- rich resource. Overture Search Term Suggestion Tool comes in handy for brainstorming keywords, with functionality similar to Word trackers comprehensive search. Word tracker The original kings of keyword research, because they were the first to put together a comprehensive database of actual searches. Subscription-based service, with a free trial available. Dont be fooled by how limited the free trial is, read the Wordtracker manual to see what a paid subscription will get you.
20. Cont… Keyword Discovery The new kings of keyword research, with a giant database. KD offers seasonal data (so you can find out what people searched for last year.
21. Social media tools Social media is the next major shift in SEO that’s happening right now. Web 2.0 is all about the social nature of the Internet. Research and track keywords and competitors.