Lesson plan for improving listening skillPresentation Transcript
Unit: Nation Topic: Role in community 529, 531, 538, 974 Mattayomsuksa 5
What did you see from the VDO?
Did they enjoy it?
What is the place do they play?
Example: She's extremely beautiful.
Subject + finite form of to be + Past Participle Example: . The playground was destroyed. Finite form of to be subject Past Participle
Structure Review 1) She bought four apples. Four apples were bought . 2) We won the match. The match was won . 3) The man stole the blue car. The blue car was stolen . 4) The police arrested the thieves. The thieves were arrested . 5) Jack swam the 200 metres. The 200 metres were swum .
WH Question Words
We use question words to ask certain types of questions. We often refer to them as WH words because they include the letters WH
Who What Where
Who is it talking about?
What is the story talking about?
Where did it take place?
When did it happen?
Why did it happen?
student plaid the fire
What is the audio talking about?
Who are the volunteers to rebuilt the playground?
Was rebuildting the playground complete on time?
“ F i v e W s ”
1. Listen to the audio topic Playground Completed Despite Rain
2. Use Five Ws ( Who, What, When, Where, Why ) to order the situation. Who is it about? What happened in the story? Where did it take place? When was it happened? Why did it happen?
3. Choose the best answer of each topic 4. Relevant the story and come up to present it completely in front of class. Who? Why? Where? When? What?
Who is it about? What happened in the story? Where did it take place? When was it happened? Why did it happen?
Post-listening Activity3 ( critical thinking; possibility thinking and creative thinking; drawing) “ We can do it!”
1. Listen to a part of the audio topic “Playground Completed Despite Rain” and try to think the way to solve the problem.
2. Situation : - Supposing that you and your friends are in the situation and going to be a volunteer to help rebuild the playground. - You have not enough money to buy some stuffs, how can you do to gain some money and rebuild the playground completely.
3 . Brainstorm the way to gain money reasonable as much as possible and choose the best way to do. Money Example : Selling some vegetable in the villager’s farm Donating from the member of the village
4. Drawing in the big paper to show the way you do and also the model of your playground. 5. Come up with friends to present your project in front of class .