Structure Review 1) She bought four apples. Four apples were bought . 2) We won the match. The match was won . 3) The man stole the blue car. The blue car was stolen . 4) The police arrested the thieves. The thieves were arrested . 5) Jack swam the 200 metres. The 200 metres were swum .
1. Listen to the audio topic Playground Completed Despite Rain
2. Use Five Ws ( Who, What, When, Where, Why ) to order the situation. Who is it about? What happened in the story? Where did it take place? When was it happened? Why did it happen?
3. Choose the best answer of each topic 4. Relevant the story and come up to present it completely in front of class. Who? Why? Where? When? What?
Who is it about? What happened in the story? Where did it take place? When was it happened? Why did it happen?
Post-listening Activity3 ( critical thinking; possibility thinking and creative thinking; drawing) “ We can do it!”
1. Listen to a part of the audio topic “Playground Completed Despite Rain” and try to think the way to solve the problem.
2. Situation : - Supposing that you and your friends are in the situation and going to be a volunteer to help rebuild the playground. - You have not enough money to buy some stuffs, how can you do to gain some money and rebuild the playground completely.
3 . Brainstorm the way to gain money reasonable as much as possible and choose the best way to do. Money Example : Selling some vegetable in the villager’s farm Donating from the member of the village
4. Drawing in the big paper to show the way you do and also the model of your playground. 5. Come up with friends to present your project in front of class .