2. Presented To: R.K. Agrawal Presented By: Sachin Mahadik
3. INTRODUCTIONCorporate social responsibility (CSR, also calledcorporate conscience, corporate citizenship, socialperformance, or sustainable responsible business) isa form of corporate self-regulation integrated into abusiness model. CSR policy functions as a built-in, self-regulating mechanism whereby businesses monitors andensures its active compliance with the spirit of thelaw, ethical standards, and international norms. The goalof CSR is to embrace responsibility for the companysactions and encourage a positive impact through itsactivities on theenvironment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public sphere
4. Over the years the social involvement of corporate sector has beenincreasing. Earlier corporate entities were mainly focused on their economicobjectives- profit, profitability, cost of production, margins, etc.However, these days corporate entities are posed with the challengepertaining to the social responsibility of business. Earlier social responsibilitywas mainly the concern of universities, non-government organizations, non-profit organization, chatiable trusts, churches, etc. As such the idea of socialresponsibility of business is not new. Prominent business houses such asTatas, Birlas, Ambani’s and the Bajaj group, had ingrained contribution tosociety as a separate mission in their philosophy of business. All this groupshave been contributing to the society in the area of education , health, ruraldevelopment, drinking water, etc. through specially formed trusts. The idea ofsocial responsibility of business is getting more & more ingrained in recentyears.
5. This project introduced CSR of Ambani’s group . The responsibility doingby the Tina Ambani . The women represents CSR in the industry of theAmbani group. Tina Ambani do many work in the CSR, she helps to thecharities, functions for the childrens etc. They also contributing in the aresof health, environment,& empowerment of women. They can help topeople through their hospitals, i.e. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospitals& Research Institute, Education facilities provides to children’s whobelonging to poor families. CSR gives right to protect on their surroundingenvironment.
6. TINA MUNIM-AMBANI
7. TINA MUNIM- AMBANI• Tina Munim (born 11 February 1957) is an Indian film actress who had a successful Bollywood career during the late seventies and early eighties. She is married to Anil Ambani. She is involved in a number of philanthropic and charity activities and is currently running an NGO and a hospital.•
8. CSR FROM TINA MUNIM-AMBANI• Harmony Foundation - For Senior citizens.• Harmony Art Foundation - For Promoion of Art.• Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute - Mumbai• Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Nursing College (KDA-NC) - Mumbai.
9. CONCLUSION Organization that integrate CSR as part & parcel to their philosophy of growth, derive various advantages such as improved financial performance, cost reduction, enhanced brand image & reputation. CSR audits can be categorized into two ways broad categories- mandatory as required by government involving pollution check, employment standards, labour amenities to be provided as per Factory Act, minimum wages to be provided, stipulated reservation to backward classes as applicable. evaluation of variety of voluntary social programmes undertaken by companies. Ambani’s groups such doing best part in CSR , they help to people by their coordination on build a confidence in his mind. Tina Ambani helps to women & children to protect them from bad environment surrounded on him. She complete their own responsibility against the CSR. She is not done for profit ,completing their own work doing by father in law.