2. Your life is more than your work, and your work is more than your job.
3. If you’re not pursuing your dream career in THIS life, then when will you do it?
4. Many people might think that to go for a dream career is not realistic, and that most people can’t make it. Let me share something with you…
5. My parents came to Canada in 1975, fleeing Vietnam which fell into Communist hands. They had zero money and 8 young kids to feed. They didn’t speak English nor French. Now all 8 of us have university degrees and thriving careers.
6. Thanks to Mom and Dad, I’ve learned is that NOTHING is impossible. (Unless you have decided otherwise).
7. The purpose of life is the full development of our human potential. - Jim Rohn
8. People who tell you that you can’t do something, do not refer to YOUR capabilities. Their negative comment only reflects what THEY can’t do!
9. “ Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” - Braveheart
10. Talent is “a superior ability enabling you to produce, with things, ideas or people, a paid result.”
11. Your talent is the ONLY thing you will ever own, truly own, in your career. Your resume doesn’t matter much, nor your current job or employer. If you got talent, the world will come to you, and you shall rise to eminence.
12. Everybody has talent. Unfortunately, not everybody has the courage to pursue their talent because they KNOW, and this is largely true, that their talent will take them to the dark places where they will have to fight long and hard.
13. Yet, the people who avoid the battles that MUST be fought and won in order to secure and develop their talent, HAVE ALREADY LOST in the big game of life.
14. The people who seek comfort and security HAVE ALREADY LOST. Your true life and your true self can only be found in the pursuit of opportunity and the development of self-mastery.
15. Your true life and your true self will NOT be televised!
16. Television is the greatest enemy of your masterful career. NOBODY ever became great by watching TV.
17. On your remote control, there is a RED button that says “POWER.” Every time you press that button, you give up power. You give up your life.
18. To see more of this presentation, please look for slideshows in my Slideshare portfolio with “ICF for Men” in the cover page. For more information on consulting or coaching or public speaking on ICF, please contact me at [email_address] You can also subscribe for FREE (value of $800) to my success secrets blogzine at www.realtimesuccesssecrets.blogspot.com