In voicetrainingpresentationqnet-110808041629-phpapp01Presentation Transcript
In-Voice takes the confusion and complication out of thetelecommunication equation to deliver you the best choice oftechnology in the market, combined with our exclusive In-Voicehardware, software and packages.So you can sit back, talk all day, and never worry about getting asurprise when the bill comes!In-Voice. Bringing people closer.
Key Benefits• Communication Without Borders - The revolutionary telecommunications solutions provided by In-Voice lets you stay conveniently connected anytime and anywhere• Cost Saving - Save up to 80% on your telecommunication expenses - Stay connected for FREE for OnNet calls within the In-Voice network• Flexibility, Mobility, Convenience - Use your landline, mobile, personal computer, In-Voice exclusive hardware and software, and even payphones… anytime and anywhere
• You are in Control – Manage your account, track your usage, never miss any new opportunities through your personal Account Manager portalManage your account:• Update Info• Call History• Credit Transfer• Credit ReloadsCheck out In-Voice info:• Call Rates• In-Voice User Guides• The latest news, promos, new products new features…and many more!
• Continuous Upgrade and Support – Backed up by the In-Voice telecommunications service provider in the UK – Technical team always available
In-Voice Products Services• In-Voice Callback- Easy to access- Cost saving- Flexible and mobile- Works on your landline, mobile, and/or personal computer- Works even without Internet connection
3 Ways to Connect• Trigger Callback - For phones that can dial internationally 1. A Callback is Origin triggered 2. In-Voice Designated calls back Callback number 3. In-Voice connects the callback number to the destination Destination number
• SMS Callback– Allows you to temporarily change your Callback number thereby allowing you to save on International Roaming charges– When you are not able to make international calls, but can send international SMS, you can opt for this service SMS CallBack Procedure Create an SMS: Account <space> PIN <space> Callback <space> Destination e.g. 1234567 <space> 1234 <space> 85212345678 <space> 13101234567 Send the SMS to any of the following numbers: +447 80000 3242 +6391 QUEST SMS (78378 767) Within a few seconds your phone will ring and will be connected to your destination number
• Web Callback - For those who have Internet accessHow to use: - Log in to your account at www.in-voice.com - Pick up the inbound call (not charged by most carriers) - You will then be connected to the destination number
• Local Access*– Allows you to dial a specific phone number from any phone – even a pay phone!– 4 Easy Steps: • Dial your Local Access number • Enter your In-Voice number • Enter your PIN number • Dial your destination number– Use this service if you have no access to international calls/international sms *In locations where local access number is available
• In-Voice NetPhone ― Download and install NetPhone software on your computer for Internet calls from anywhere in the world ― Its simple interface makes it easier to use, now and in the future. ― The advanced features,* such as SMS, fax, video conference and chat, virtually converts your computer into a second office. ― FREE IN-Voice to In-Voice Internet calls *Available soon.
• In-Voice Softphone– A technologically advanced virtual phone application that utilises the worldwide technology of VoIP and turns your computer into a fully functional phone– Make and receive calls from any landline or mobile number at Internet call rates – Call anyone who also has an In-Voice Softphone number for FREE
• In-Voice Pro - Allows In-Voice services to work on most Nokia Eseries mobile phones, iPhone, iTouch and BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Allows you to use In-Voice services the easiest way - No need to memorise telephone, account and PIN numbers
• CLI-CK Card – a virtual calling-card-issuing feature available to In-Voice account holders with sufficient credits – CLI-CK Card-generation for sale available to In-Voice account holders and enjoy instant retail profit – competitive call rates through Callback service and the In-Voice Softphone
• Call Forward– forwards any incoming calls to an Internet call number to another number, such as a mobile phone number
• Global Phone Number– Receive calls in your In-Voice Personal UK number, even when you’re not online– In-Voice Follow Me feature: Take advantage of your own In-Voice personal UK number and forward incoming calls made to your UK number on to a local number
Devices• In-Voice Powered Nokia E52– Super slim, lightweight and stylish– Smartphone capabilities– 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera with a built-in flash– Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, A2DP– Add-on solutions enable integration into– enterprise private branch exchange (PBX) infrastructure– Digital Home support– Includes In-Voice services via In-Voice Pro
• Pirelli 3G Netbook-the perfect medium for your multimediaexperience-packed with Microsoft Windows 7 operatingsystem, 160 GB hard disk and 1GB RAM-WiFi capability and embedded HSPA offersease and convenience ofmobile broadband connectivitySpecifications• Intel® Atom™ N450• Memory RAM SO-DIMM DDR2 1GB• HDD 160G, 5400rpm• Embedded Wireless LAN WiFi 802.11 b/g• HSPA 3G 7.2MB modem• Microsoft Windows 7
• Media Player– chic, compact and lightweight media player– watch videos in most media formats with high definition capabilities.listen to music or radio, play games, read digital books, view pictures,store files, record and playback audio files– perfect for one-to-one training or presentations.
Blackberry Bold 9700– full keyboard– new, easy-to-use trackpad navigatesbetween emails, documents and othercommunications– large high-resolution display– 3.2 megapixel camera– video recording function– Internet capabilities
• Shark Phone– Traditional and Internet telephony in a cordless phone– No computer needed– Simply connect your landline and your Internet source into the base, and you’re ready to go!
• Pirelli RED Router – Allows you to make In-Voice Internet calls without even having to turn on your computer – Plug in your Internet source and regular phone – Share one Internet connection, printer or storage and make In-Voice Internet calls without turning on your computer
Packages• Meets any and all of your communication requirements• Bundled with services and gadgets, you can choose the package that suits you Standard Package inclusion*: • In-Voice account • Local Access and other telecom services • Callback features • Free call credits • In-Voice Softphone • Free OnNet calls • Your personal UK number • 6/12 months free subscription fee* *Package inclusion and period of free subscription fee varies for each package
How can you contact us?Technical Support Centre email: email@example.comTechnical Support via SMSCreate an SMS with the following format: HELP[SPACE]In-Voice Acct No[SPACE]Reported Issue (For example: HELP 3001234 need help with Softphone) Send it to +639178378767 or +447 8000 3242
In-Voice Customer Support* +441 2 0747 2000 Toll-Free Numbers Hong Kong : 800 933 691 India : 000 800 600 1144 Indonesia : 001 803 601923 Malaysia : 1 800 880 983 Philippines : 1 800 160 10053 Sweden : 0207 95050 Taiwan : 00 801 601347 Thailand : 1800 060 102 USA : 866 578 6077*This is an In-Voice Internet call number. Therefore, if you are calling throughIn-Voice Internet call service, such as Softphone, Netphone beta, or MIGs, thecall shall be free of charge.