On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
I Semester MIB – Class Test – November 2012
Time: 1 Hours Max. Marks: 25
PART I Write short notes on any five of the following 5X2 = 10
1. Multicultural Management
2. Characteristics of culture
3. National Culture, International Culture and Subculture
4. Change Agent
5. Diffuse versus specific cultures
6. Ascription Culture
7. Manners and Customs
Part II Answer any two of the following 3X5=15
1. Discuss the Hofstede cultural dimensions
2. Discuss Value Orientations Model
3. Describe the four predispositions that an MNC pursues towards its international
operations. If a local company decides to enter in to China Market, Which
orientation would be most effective? Why?
4. For Effective leadership, describe how Theory X, Y and Z concept can be used?
5. What are the characteristics of a good leader