2. Executive Summary/Background<br /><ul><li>SunWay Biotech is a new company (business) started just three years ago with the goal of improving the population’s overall health especially when the world has become aging and derivative disease symptoms have alarmed.
3. The dean and a group of professors from the microorganism and biochemistry department in National Taiwan University founded SunWay. They work specifically on a type of lactobacillus called the ankaflavin and research on its benefits for human beings.</li></li></ul><li>Sunway believes that patients who suffer from chronic diseases should not rely on medicines in a long run since their body can be affected by some side effects one way or another.<br />Sunway has been focusing on adjusting people’s life style in assistance to an appropriate amount of healthy products so that their body mechanism can be gradually converted into a balanced, healthy condition. <br />The main goal of their social media strategy is to brand out their product, and at the same time, to impress their potential customers. <br />
4. Products<br /><ul><li>Ankaflavin is being made into two major types of product in SunWay.
5. The first product is the VIMORY 568, which is a bottled liquid ankaflavin. As clinically shown, it was proven to help lower and control people’s cholesterols and blood sugar. Besides, it can also be applied to help prevent the Alzheimer’s disease, which is the main rationale for starting up the company.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>The second type of product is cosmetics mask. With part of the ingredient being extract from ankaflavin, which they claim the cosmetics mask is more effective in the whitening power than other products available.</li></li></ul><li>SunWay Biotech is located at:<br /> 2F., No.1, Aly. 30, Ln. 358, Ruiguang Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.)<br />
6. Personnel<br /><ul><li>Technical guidance directorDr. Pan, Ji Ming
7. Research and Development teamNational Taiwan University
8. Executive director John Pan
9. SuspensorEric Tsen and Dr. Pan</li></li></ul><li>Stakeholder<br />All sponsorsEric Tsen and Dr. Pan<br />Research and Development team<br />National Taiwan University<br />People who have high cholesterols, blood sugar, blood pressure and Alzheimer’s disease problem. <br />
10. Current used media<br /><ul><li>Only Websitehttp://www.sunway.cc/front/bin/home.phtml
11. Currently, the only social media strategy in place is a blog for promoting the cosmetic mask. The blog is mainly use for allowing customers to provide feedback upon their usage of the cosmetic mask. But that is not create by official company. It is not professional.
12. SunWay is looking for other possibilities with social media to help them spread their name and market. </li></li></ul><li>What is the problem?????<br /><ul><li>After I looked up their web site. They should up date their website recently. Even if they provide very good products, but it won’t increase customer or catch users’ easily unless they use more online media to promote their products.
13. Such as Blog, Face book, Twitter, online advising……etc.</li></li></ul><li>BlogSpot/ Facebook<br /><ul><li>Both BlogSpot and face book are free social network that can create own website online. And they provide many functions, such as…
15. Send message
18. Discussion board
20. Update from company</li></li></ul><li>Goal/Object<br /><ul><li>The main goal of their social media strategy is to brand out their product, and at the same time, to impress their potential customers.
21. To create a blog and face book allow people know more about company, products, news, lectures and feedback update.
22. To collect member/fans online( give special promotion to people who are following)</li></li></ul><li>Goal/Object<br /><ul><li>Although Sunway has taken minor actions in doing social media promotions or advertisement, the company has already realized the huge importance of utilizing social media tools by all means under the new media age. </li></li></ul><li>What else?<br /><ul><li>To create and post promotion videos on blog and facebook, using 3D technologies to attract their potential customers and timely inform returning customers their latest updates.
23. To create platform ( facebook and blog) for customers to share their experiences and ask questions to online experts. </li></li></ul><li>Metric<br />Gain 10,000 fans/users and increase 1000 every month<br />90% of Customer write feedback on discussion board<br />
24. Benefit for customer<br /><ul><li>People who join Sunway Biotech group can get extra discount for purchasing their product.
25. Member can receive free trail products from company.
26. People who bring thirty people to join Sunway group can get reward.</li></li></ul><li>Risk?<br />Those social media are provided by external server. Once server shut down, we would lose all the information. ( data, member list, videos, discussion, pictures……etc) They do not provide back up service for business used. <br />Now, those service are free for everyone used. It might be charged some day. We never know. <br />
27. Risk?<br />If their sever got hack, we might lose many private information. <br />People can register an social network account easily. We might be attacked by other competitive. (spam message)<br />
28. Risk Mitigation<br /><ul><li>The best way is created their own website and database. They can create their own social network. For example, Market America.
29. Collect members/fans information. (email, account, the product they recently purchased)
30. Back up data/information from social network regularly.
31. Syndicate content from social network to official website.</li></li></ul><li>Thank you!<br />