Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Brian Solis, Principal, FutureWorks
Ryan Deutsch, VP of Emerging Media, StrongMail
Social media is a powerful platform for fostering profitable customer relationships; however, many companies struggle getting past the listening phase. There's no question that listening is important, but limiting your social media efforts to this activity puts you in a purely reactive mode instead of empowering you to proactively shape the perception of your brand. In order to fully leverage the power of social media to advance your brand, you need to transition from listening to engaging.
In this interactive webinar, you will learn how to engage customers in meaningful and advantageous conservations that empower them to become partners in your marketing and customer service initiatives. Find out how to properly engender support of online champions in a mutually beneficial way that enable you to drive real business value from social media. Plus, get your questions answered in an extensive Q&A session.
Key things you will learn:
* How to transition from listening to engaging on the social web
* Strategies for empowering customers to become brand advocates
* Engagement tactics that foster mutually beneficial customer relationships
* How to attract online champions who will advance your brand on new social networks
* Social media tools for engaging customers and tracking the impact of your efforts