Be the first to like this
Become a Social Business” Workshop
The workshop is for leaders in customer service who need to shift from using social as a function to incorporating it as a business-wide strategy. Social media and customer service experts will lead attendees through interactive presentation, relevant client-based case studies and best practices.
So you bought Oracle Social or Salesforce? Now what?
You already know having the best technology means very little without the right people. And just launching a Facebook page for a junior employee to manage updates and respond to comments when they can is not a real strategy. Social only becomes valuable when applied across the organization to improve your connection with customers, prospects and employees.
“Becoming a Social Business” will be the most beneficial workshop you can attend this year if you are 1) managing a center 2) are interacting with customers in anyway online. We’ll explain why social technologies and processes are important in building valuable relationships both inside and outside of the organization. Register for workshop G, or visit booth 58 throughout Call Center Week to learn more.
5 Takeaways to Anticipate
1. What is social listening? Why should the call center care?
2. What are leading strategies for inbound social customer service?
3. How can social become a proactive channel for outbound sales?
4. What are the policies should you consider?
5. What are the training method for social media representatives?