- 3,226 views
No one likes slow pages. Faster sites increase user satisfaction and happiness, help improve business metrics and, since April 2010, rank higher in Google search results. In this session Stoyan shares his research and expertise covering:
- The performance Golden Rule, which helps you cut page loading time in half.
- Speeding up the initial page rendering.
- Writing smarter CSS.
- Image optimizations that shave 10-30% off the file sizes, with no quality loss.
- Improving the perception of speed
- Maintaining the user's "flow" as they move from page to page
Step ahead of your competitors by building faster and more pleasant user experiences following the proven best practices
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views