n. acute or chronic stupidity induced by the
stress of entrepreneurial activity.
3. Like Falling Down
An Open Elevator Shaft
4. We don't need to do the right thing, since
we can do the wrong thing really well.
5. Building successful applications is hard, but
it's easy if you just [blank].
6. We don't need to do the right thing, since
we can do the wrong thing really fast.
7. Yes, that feature is important: we'll put it
into a later release.
8. We don't need to test the business model:
9. We don't need to bring in experts: we don't
have time to assimilate that many
10. Yes, getting the right design is critical, but
these designers cost too much.
11. Our biggest strength is our ability to
change our plan.
12. Our biggest strength is our ability to stick
to our plan.
13. Managers will continue to use techniques
that don’t work instead of ones that work
that they don’t understand.
14. I know what to do:
God told me.
15. zero gravity by Auro (http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/auro/230377281/)
Elevator Shaft by Wysz (http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/wysz/13253385/)
Bumper Cars by AlmostJaded (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/almostjaded/400307488/)
Trapeze by Cmiper (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/cmiper/256959782/)
DSC_3503.jpg (Boomerang) by Inabeanpod (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/inabeanpod/166051195/)
Spread-toed Thrill by McBeth (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/mcbeth/511257850/in/photostream)
Tivoli by Stephanie Booth (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/bunny/521090314/)
Motorcycle by Strict (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/strict/512024537/)
2 Triples by Lordofhaha (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/94517950@N00/214767541/in/set-72157594222890475/)
Chinese Acrobats by Annamatic3000 (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/annamatic3000/170491285/)
Spinning Dishes by Annamatic3000 (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/annamatic3000/170491049/in/set-72157594583793531/)
Bungee Jump #2 by Gari.baldi (http://ﬂickr.com/photos/garibaldi/167904226/)