2. Intro Then read on, buckle your seat Want to know a bit belts and about space? first prepare for blastthing that you would off on the Apollo want to know is the 11 spaceship! start of it all.
3. Early life Neil Armstrong was born in Wapakoneta, Ohio, America in 1930 on August the 5th. His father was called Steven Koeing Armstrong, and his mother was Viola Louise Engel. He went to Purde University andDigitaljournal.com was a boy scout of
4. First JobNeil’s first job was atest pilot of aeroplanes,and some fast landcars. He then becamepart of the U.S.A Navy.Then he began to studyspace and soon hiscourier took off into the wired.comgalaxy!
5. On board Apollo 11 It took Neil and two other fellow astronauts, Michael Collins & Buzz Aldrin years to train and learnfootopedia.com about space.
6. Diagram of spacesuit The spacesuit was a very useful piece of equipment. Without it, The backpack astronauts wouldcontains oxygen to die. They needed to breathe, because be cooled,the spacesuit is air otherwise theytight, and without it would get very hot.you would start to breath badly. by Josh Hall
7. 0n 16 July,1961 Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin boarded the Apollo 11 and buckled in for a bumpy ride.footopedia.com “10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3, 2,1... lift off! The three daredevils were pushed back and
8. Double-click to edit
9. In space After 4 days of piloting and controlling the Apollo 11, moon was in the astronauts sights.”Moon is in our wikipedia.org sights!’’
10. Exploring time As Neil stepped down the rungs of the ladder, he described what the moon looked like. As soon as he stepped down and said, ‘’That’s one small step for arhymeswithright.munu man, one giant leap for mankind.’’
11. Now, while all thisprogress was happening, millions of people were watching on their t.v sets. excitement rang around as people watched eagerly.
12. TimelineDate of birth- August 5th 1930Joined the navy-1223Test pilot-1945Married-1994left for moon-1969 July 6thlanded on the moon-1969 July 20
13. Timeline Died- 2012 At the age of 82.
14. Dead Neil Armstrong was a inspiration for us all, and he still is even if he is dead. He will always be remembered for his