Here are the top insights heard on the Mobile App Chat podcast:
#1. Create Something That is Simple and Delightful
- Chris Barton, co-founder of Shazam
#2: "Build something that delights you first."
- Ouriel Ohayon, CEO & Co-Founder of Appsfire
#3. "Have an implicit driver."
- Rob Segal, Get Set Games
#4. "Good people attract good people."
- Jeremy Le Van, Co-Founder of Sunrise
#5. "Don't fall in love with your idea."
- Dotan Saguy, Mockapp
#6. "Do not start down that road without a technical co-founder."
- Scott Lindenbaum, co-founder of SPUN
#7. "Be confident in your idea."
- Bryan Truseel, CEO of Glympse
#8 "It's not too late."
- Matt Palmer, CMO of Appclover
#9 "Focus on doing one thing really, really well."
- Eric Davich, Co-founder and Chief Content Officer of Songza
#10 "Think about distribution and how it's going to spread."
- Iain Huxley, iOS Lead of Yahoo! Weather
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.