INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BOSTONCLASS : 6 ESTUDENT : MAHADEV SHARMAI WOULD LIKE TO RESPECTINSTRUCTOR : JULIE MASONPROGRAM MANAGER : EVA BALOGHDIRECTOR : AISA NECOECHEA&ALL MY CLASS MATES & IIB FAMILY .THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT OF POWER POINT PRESENTATIONTHEREFORE HERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES BUT I HOPE I WLLGET GREAT SUPPORT FORM YOU.THANK YOU
BLOOD DONATION ,POKHARAHosting the Program Donating Blood
NATIONAL RIVER RAFTING FESTIVALEnjoying Rafting Felicitated by Local People
Some Fact About Nepal• There are altogether 962 world heritagesites in world among them 13 heritages arelocated in Nepal .• Nepal is a mountainous country full ofadventure and breath - taking beautiness.• Out of The total 14 mountains more than8000 m. height, 8 mountains are in Nepal.
- 60 % Ethnic groups- 92 Spoken language- Over 3000 temples.- 1200 Monasteries and lamaseries.- 848 Species of birds.- 319 Species of exilic orchids.- 11 Of the world’s 15 families ofbutterflies.
• In Nepal, monarchy system was dismissed by ahuge mass movement five years ago.• Now it is a secular and democratic republicancountry.
Now Nepal is a Peoples Republican CountryMass Rally of People’sMovement
• Nepal is very famous throughout the worldfor its Biological diversities, natural beauty,organic tea and coffee, Nepali handicrafts andcarpets, medicinal herbs like Cordyceps(Yarsagumba)
Why Nepal is Famous in the world?• The highest peak of the world, Mt. Everest(8848m) is located in Nepal.
• Nepal is the birth place of lord Buddha. Hewas born in 563 BC.
• Gorkha Regiments are very popular in the world fortheir Bravery. They took part in first and secondworld war from Britain side.
Nepal’s Proud able History• Nepal is an independence country from itsbeginning.• Nepal never ever have been made the colonyof any others countries.• However ancient Britain tried a lot to makeit’s colony.
Cultures and Traditional Foods• Cultural Dance Foods• Traditional Dress Festivals