The de Novo Alternative Marketing
Social Media Cheat Sheet
Your Action Items
1. Set up your Linked In profile
2. Connect with potential clients as well as friends and family on Face
book and MySpace
3. Get your Blog on: wordpress.com, blogger.com, typepad.com. Start
blogging and share your expertise.
4. Get Tweeting. Use Twitter and Twitter aps such as Tweetdeck to broad
cast your expertise.
5. Use all these tools to keep expanding your network.
6. Use Social Media consistently and consistently well.
Things to remember:
Don’t post anything you wouldn’t want to see as a headline in tomor-
Mix your personal and professional interests to help clients and potential
clients deepen their relationship with you.
Make Social Media a habit. Schedule it into your day if you need to.
Recognize different places to find your markets.
Google yourself now and then. Set up Google Alerts to help you track
when and where your posts may go.
Look for links to other sites and people to promote your presence.
de Novo Alternative Marketing
222 Third Street SE | Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
319.431.0915 | www.thinkdenovo.com |www.thinkdenovo.blogspot.com