1. We areChanging theOdds 01/01/2012 Important Information for Sponsors
2. Agenda Our Mission Our Vision Who We Are The Team The “All-In” Fundraising Format How we create Value for Sponsors
3. Our Mission...
4. Our Mission is toCreate an engaging and marketable brand andevent based promotional platform with thefundraising potential to deliver $1MM annuallyto cancer researchers and organizations thatprovider services to cancer survivors and theirfamilies.
5. Our Vision...
6. Our Vision 5 markets host play-in poker events each year $100,000 charitable raise per event 1 ﬁnale event each year in Vegas hosted alongside the WSOP Year round eCommerce revenue from extension of the brand into an apparel line Other brand extension ideas in the works
7. Who We are...
8. All-In to Fight CancerWe are a grassroots, nonproﬁt group based in Charlotte NC. Our team have all experienced the profound grief and devastation of cancer in theirown families. We are dedicated to increasing public awareness and raising money toﬁnd a cure. This spring we hosted our ﬁrst annual charity poker tournament.Proceeds from this special event were donated to LIVESTRONG to support theglobal ﬁght against cancer. In our in our ﬁrst event we raised $31,000 in donations, ticket sales and localsponsors. The All-In team includes: Co-Founders Steve Amedio and Rob Eubank who passedaway February 2011 from colon cancer.Board Members: Steve Amedio, Patrick Bannigan, Dain Dulaney, Chris Williams andScott MinerAdvisors and Committee Chairs: Jon Olin, Phelps Sprinkle, Erin Faucette JeanZoutewelle and Scott Wilkening. We believe we can change the odds. And ﬁnd a cure.
9. The Team...
10. The Team Includes Steve Amedio - Founder and President of All-In to Fight Cancer. Steve is a tech savvy thought leader with 20 years of experience helping start ups, early stage growth companies and fortune 100 businesses transform into technology enabled organizations. Steve has been actively engaged in the Southeast entrepreneurial scene for 20 years. Steve’s close friend of 16 years Rob Eubank co-created the All-In concept. Rob passed away earlier this year after a 2.5 year battle with colon cancer. Steve’s sister Julie is a 6 year survivor of stage 4 lung cancer.
11. The Team Includes ! Patrick Bannigan - CFO and Treasurer of All-In to Fight Cancer. Patrick is a recently retired Financial Services Executive. He previously served as President of the Columbia Funds and General Manager of Columbia Investment Management (formerly RiverSource Investments). Prior to that he was Managing Director and Global Head of Products for Morgan Stanley Investment Management. Patrick’s sister is a 30 year survivor of ovarian cancer and an active amateur poker player.
12. The Team Includes Chris Williams - Chief Operating Officer of All-In to Fight Cancer. Having spent more than 17 years shaping strategic initiatives and building highly scalable technology start-ups, he has a unique blend of market insight and innovation. Chris currently serves as Executive Vice President of the Muzak Media Group with day-to-day responsibility for Marketing, Licensing, Programming, Platform Development, and Technology & Service Delivery. Prior to joining Muzak in 2009, Chris co-founded Fern Templeton, a private investment and advisory services ﬁrm, and served in senior management roles at Bank of America, Connection to eBay (joint venture between Accenture and eBay), American Express and Ketera Technologies. Chris’s mother is a two time cancer survivor.
13. The Team Includes Scott Miner - Creative Director for All-In to Fight Cancer. Scott has broad experience in data-driven marketing, application development consulting, user interface design and brand management. He has 10 years of “demand-creation” experience with companies in the retail, apparel, ﬁnancial, agricultural, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing space. Also a an active entrepreneur in the Southeast. He help to found a professional services ﬁrm, that has grown to over 100 employees with offices throughout the entire southeast. Scotts father is a prostate caner survivor living well a year and a half out from his diagnosis.
14. The Team Includes Erin Faucette - Event Director for All-In to Fight Cancer. Erin is the heart and soul of the organization. She is an experienced direct marketer and event planning who is tireless in her commitment to the cause. The brand we created has been extended to our events beautifully under Erin’s direction. She has also created an operating template and event experience that is ﬁtting for the integration of poker and fundraising. Her passion is the details that make an event “just right” and that create the kind of experience truly engages participants.
15. The “All-In”Fundraising Format
16. It’s All About the Event!
17. Event Speciﬁcs 250 players plus 250 spectators per event Winner receives a buy-in to a Regional WSOP event Tournament poker format (important to experienced players) Allow for buy backs to maximize revenue Prizes for everyone at the ﬁnal table Giveaways and raffles for players and spectators Merchandise sales Food, drinks & live entertainment (bands, magician) Booths for distribution of Cancer awareness and education materials
18. Why Texas Hold’em Their are 10 million poker players in the US and growing It is “inclusive” for the survivor community - they can participate! Format allows for cancer awareness and education to take place Competitive poker is engaging & fun Tournaments can be time boxed WSOP has turned Hold’em into spectator sport with high production value Easily allows for ancillary fundraising activities during the event It’s NOT a walk, ride, run, golf tournament, auction, or black tie dinner Sponsors can actively participate in the event with employees and customers The format is easily portable to other markets
19. How We Create Value for Sponsors...
20. CollateralEvent posters are hung incoffee shops, restaurantsand the offices of selectpartnersBusiness cards invitationsare handed out personallythe board and planningcommitteeSponsor are distributedpre-event and at the eventEvent signageParticipant “cheat sheets”
22. Web and Social Strategy.or eCommerce EventBrite.com facebook ﬂickr Regular updates to the .org, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr highlighting our sponsors throughout 2012 Event ticket sales website, PDF & printed tickets feature our sponsors
23. Email Marketing StrategyQuarterly 3-part email news letterescalating to twice monthly. Focus cancerresearch, local organizations doing greatthings to support the community andwhat is happening in the world of TexasHold’em.Event speciﬁc emails beginning 90 daysprior to event including the officialinvitation and sponsor highlightsWeekly emails the 30 days leading up tothe event with reminders and logisticsPost event “Thank You” emailAnnual tax receipt mailing to participants,donors and e-commerce customers
26. $5000 Gold Sponsorship Includes Inclusion in our Web, social and email marketing strategy Collateral & Event Decor Branded table at the event (including 9 tickets to the event and t-shirt for each ticket holder - a $2000 value alone!) Branding on merchandise 2-Minute address during the event Custom content for your own collateral and online marketing including event photography
27. $2500 Table Sponsorship Includes Inclusion in our Web, social and email marketing strategy Branded table at the event (including 9 tickets to the event and t-shirt for each ticket holder - a $2000 value alone!) Mentions the evening of the event
28. $0 In-Kind Sponsorship Includes Up to 3 tickets to the event and t-shirt for each ticket holder or service provider Inclusion in our Web & social strategy Mentions the evening of the eventWe are currently looking for in-kind donation of- Merchandise for giveaways and raffles
29. Thanks for yourconsideration.Together we are Changingthe Odds!
30. Our combined efforts are a celebration of so many. At each event we will continue to add to our “Big Board of Memories” for those we havelost or who are currently battling the disease. These boards will eventually be on display in our offices for all to see.