Stephanny Lemos Londoño
Centro Colombo Americano
MY IDEAL VACATIONS
Las Vegas is the largest city in the state of Nevada in the
Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world, a
veritable amusement park for adults that will not disappoint
anyone. Las Vegas is also one of the cities that attracts
visitors in the world and the fastest growing city in the
So begins our story to find out why Las Vegas is also called
Sin City. Remember, what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las
Helicopter Night Tour:
Fly over Las Vegas at night
• Discover Las Vegas as the crow flies: Las Vegas Strip, The
Freemont Street Experience and the Stratosphere Tower.
• Spectacular views aboard a helicopter over a million dollars.
Fly to the Grand Canyon
and walk the Skywalk
• Behold the Grand Canyon from the Skywalk-a 'tunnel' transparent
suspended more than 1,300 feet above the Colorado River.
• Helicopter flies over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas Strip.
• Include a picture and transport there. Will you let them tell you?
A classic Las Vegas: Vegas! The Show
• A show where classics like Elvis or Frank Sinatra returned to the
• Dances and live music.A show 100% Las Vegas!
• Voted by the public as the best show in Las Vegas.You can not miss!
• You should wear comfortable clothing.
• if you are traveling before November should bring shorts, shorts
because it's hot.
• You should lead courts to walk down the Boulevard of Las Vegas
• must wear formal clothes to go to the clubs, I recommend the
Diegos inside the MGM casino on Friday and Saturday night's
America, or Club Rio in Rio casino, Thursday is Latin night.
• You should wear a sunscreen.
• You need to borrow guide turistic.
• You need to have a reservation at hotel.