Vancouver Film School has been preparing students for their
dream careers in the entertainment industry for over 20 years.
Graduates from our world-renowned one-year programs have
gone on to win Oscars and Emmys and have become creative
professionals at the best companies in the world.
Exclusive Scholarships for Canadian High School Students
We’re awarding scholarships to the brightest, most passionate
aspiring artists coming out of Canadian high schools. Apply now
for your chance at one of three full-tuition scholarships, valued at
$20,000, to the one-year Foundation Visual Art & Design program.
Check out vfs.com/kickit for the details.
Recruitment tool Employment Calling Card
pull strategy push strategy
no hard sell branded package
entertain ﬁrst quality ﬁrst
‘wow’ how did they do that? ‘wow’ this is good
“Where” did they do that? “Where” did they do that?
I want to do that I want to hire this person
I know someone that needs
I want more like this
to know this
out of this we get...
Prospective students Industry buy-in
• Integration to all of your communities;
Youtube, Twitter, Myspace etc.
• Do an annual audit - every nook and cranny
• Web gardening
• Don’t rely on one single point of entry
• Cross reference stories throughout your site
• Leverage external API
• Search engines LOVE blogs
• Take your time and get it right
• Approachable language
• Decide on your posting schedule
• Respond to everyone
• Meaningful events. Can you add value?
• Do you have brands that you can build an
event extension around?
• Invite and host. Doesn’t have to be big or
• Involve your community: live twitter feeds