1. The Guidance the And website has been recently updated.September Student of the Month Awards Check out the latest go to… scholarships, community service opportunities and info about College & Grade 9 – applications. University Alex Leahy Grade 10 – Daniel Proud Grade 11 – Devlyn Lohnes Grade 12 – Mary Bruer
2. Thursday, Nov 22 (4/3 week) Skiers meet in the WeightRoom at 2:35 for DrylandTraining. Jr Boys Volleyball please see Ms. Cameron TODAY!!
3. Girls curling won their firstcurling game 3-2 against elmvale!! Way to go spartans!!
4. Thursday, Nov 22 (4/3 week) Volleyball Intramuralsignups at lunch in thelobby. Full Disclosure is on Monday, November 26.
5. D.E.A.R. will beduring period 3 in November!!
6. Thursday, Nov 22 (4/3 week)There are lots of volunteeropportunities available –see Guidance! Sign up in Guidance for workshops to assist with College & University apps.
7. Thursday, Nov 22 (4/3 week) Student Council meetingat 10:55 in room 201. Jr Girls Volleyball tryouts today from 2:45-3:45.
8. CAFÉ SPECIALSVeggie Stirfry over Noodles or Ricewith Popcorn Chicken or Meatballs and a Drink for$5Veggie Stirfry over Noodles or Ricewith Popcorn Chicken or Meatballs, an Eggroll and a Drink for$6Soup of the Day – Chicken Noodle
9. Thursday, Nov 22 (4/3 week) The Library will be openfor the second half oflunch. Hockey players interested in Battle of the Blades, see Ms. McLeod in 664 ASAP!