• To drill holes of various diameters and
depths with accuracy and consistency.
SPECIFIC SAFETY RULES
• Hold or clamp work securely to the table.
• Always keep your fingers at least 4" away
from the rotating tool.
• Always remove the chuck key before
starting the machine.
DIFFERENT DRILLING OPTIONS
• Brad Point Bits
Sharp brad point with outer cutting spurs.
Ideal for cutting WOOD ONLY.
• Countersink Bit
Enlarges the top of the hole so a screw
can be driven flush with the surface.
• Plug Cutter
Cuts 3/8” Diameter plug to match hole cut
by a countersink.
1. Ease up on the drilling pressure as the drill
breaks through the material.
2. Place a piece of scrap stock under work being
drilled so the bit does not hit the steel table.
3. Adjust table to proper height.