1. I wanna be an LSM Champion! Rob Caucci, Eric Ma, Ben Solari, Alex Topiler and Lisa Zhang
2. Students and young professionals do not have a way to quickly and effectively vet relevant and qualityresources to identify the right career choices.
3. Students and young pro:1. Don’t know all the potential options.2. Know what they like to do but don’t know what would fit them best.3. Have inadequate and scattered resources.
4. Getting out of the building:• Conversations with over 20 students andyoung professionals in and around UnionSquare and Washington Square Park.Results:• Some know what they would like to doand some have no clue – 50/50• People feel like the resources are outthereGenerally, results were all over the map
6. New AssumptionsUpperclassman Students:1. Are burdened with student loan debt, which deters them from pursuing their calling.2. Have other necessities which consume financial resources and prevent them from following their dreams.3. Do not have a way to receive additional support post-graduation for pursuing worthwhile endeavors
7. “Don’t rely on donors’ altruism.” – LSM Mentor
8. What’s the one unifying factor?People just LOVE to bitch!
10. Expansion A whole umbrella of -stapationsSpousetipation Momstipation Popstipation Kidstipation