15 reasons to join the Startup Leadership ProgramPresentation Transcript
15 Reasons to Join
1. You are not aloneYou go through the program as a small but high-quality class. Youmake friends for life with people with the same passion.
2. We evaluate you, not your ideaWe have a high bar to entry because we want only thebest. Amazing people will do amazing things again andagain. The quality of the people here is remarkable. Readtheir bios and you’ll understand what we mean.
3. The real network is our FellowsWhen you get in, you will be instantly connected 1,000equally amazing people like you in this Program – of whomnearly 500 have already been through the program. Youllfind co-founders, business partners, experts, advisors andinvestors here. Yes… We also bring in VCs in the Program.
4. We’re truly global: 12 chapters growing to 20 this yearYou can talk to people, tap into investor networks andmove cities, countries and continents. The education maybe customized, but it’s all the same amazing Fellowseverywhere.
5. We celebrate diversityGender. Educational background. Interests. Geography.Sector. You’ll be amazed at what insights you’ll gain fromothers who don’t do what you do. It helps you break the rules,to think differently, to evaluate what you do in a new light.
6. The soft stuff mattersEntrepreneurial leadership is not just about products andtermsheets. We bring in impressive people to inspire you,give you lessons for life, teach you how to recognize yourleadership skills, negotiate, motivate and sell. Executionmatters. But so does the soft stuff.
7. The education is rigorous, cutting edge… and funWe use cases from our own startups, simulations, gamingand excel models to teach you things that will be burnt intoyour brain. It is the most relevant, most cutting edgecurriculum anywhere, since it is specific to your owncompany.
8. Strategy Day, Product Day, Customer Day, Investor DayThis unique hands-on time with many practitioners,specialists and Fellows will help you solve problems youface in your own organization.
9. You will completely understand the fundraising processOur Founders and mentors include VCs. Angels, seed investorsand venture capitalists are involved around us. VC Associatesare in your class. You’ll learn from them in small, hands-onsessions and then pitch to our network around the world.
10. We give you specific feedbackFrom evaluating pitches to competitions to explaining whyyou made less money in a negotiation simulation, we giveconstructive feedback that will be actionable.
11. You will become more visibleWe’ll tell everyone about your startup in meetings andthrough our website, blog, facebook and twitter.
12. Intranet brings a ton of resources
13. We’ll eat and drink… a lot
14. This is your homeThe link never ends. It’s a home for life. And you can bewho you are here.
15. It costs littleIt costs very little to join - $100-400 depending on thecountry you are in. We’re building something great anddoing it for the love of the game – not for the money. You’llget an education that is worth thousands of dollars.
Meet our Fellows and see what they’re passionate aboutOnce you join, you’ll own the Program… run it, impact it,change it and continually make it better.