1. Markets are conversations Conversations are important to ensure a business.
2. Markets Consists of human beings, not demographic sectors <ul><li>markets do not limit to areas in a country. Where people are, market Is there. </li></ul>
3. Conversations Among human beings sound human, they are conducted in a human voice <ul><li>conversations with one another are sure to be done in a language humans can understand. </li></ul>
4. Whether Delivering information, opinion, dissenting arguments or humorous aside, The human voice is typically open, uncontrived <ul><li>when talking, everyone will listen and understand. Its not subject to contradictions. </li></ul>
5. People recognize each other from the sound of this voice <ul><li>People will remember ones conversations with one another. </li></ul>
6. The internet is enabling conversations among human beings that were simply not possible in the era of mass media <ul><li>conversations can be done around the world and with no limits. </li></ul>
7. Hyperlinks subvert hierarchy <ul><li>the internet has the power to destroy or ruin anything. all it takes is a link to a site. </li></ul>