2. 5 TIPS TO HELP WITH TAKE HOME ASSIGNMENTS, HOMEWORK & PROJETS Good evening parents. We are very pleased to inform you that we have afew tips that you could use at home to help your child with his or her homework, take home assignments and projects.
3. TIP #1First and foremost you want to make sure your child is in a quiet and well lit place. Thiseliminates all distractions such as the television and family and friends coming and going.
4. TIP #2Establish a set time for your child to do theirhomework. Never leave homework until just before bedtime. This eliminates them from being too tired to complete their work.
5. TIP #3Be positive about homework with your child. By being positive it motivates them to want to do their assignment and it motivates them to do well on it.
6. TIP #4 When your child has questions, provide guidance and explain, never give answers rightaway. This allows them to learn and understand the subject matter.
7. TIP #5It is very important for each parent to cooperatewith your child’s teacher and follow thedirections of the teacher. This shows the childthat the school and the teacher are a team.
8. 5 Tips on how to help your child with school work at home. Take home work such as homework is a very importantaspect of a student’s education. In the United States of Americahomework has been a major and an important part in students’lives and it is very important that parents lend a helping hand athome with their child’s homework assignments (www2.ed.gov2003). For those parents who would like to listen to these tips,please copy and paste the following VOKI LINKS into yourbrowser:•http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=7587711&height=267&width=200•Part Two: http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=7587997&height=267&width=200