1. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow you! Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead you! Walk next to me and be my friend! A. Camus I accept you with the colour of your soul!I accept you with the smell of your feelings!
2. Tolerance – this is kindness. On th e eve for a cons of holida volun ec ys teers utive ye Scho a ol of from the r, orga H nized umaniti Chris a es tmas charity the r ole o campaig elves fS n. , Sno anta Cla In draft w Wh us, s, yo ite, brou u ght C ng volun spiri h te t in t ristmas ers an ga he h v i gh the c e best w school omin is g ho hes for liday s.
3. By vo l colle untary ct purch ed funds a a distri sed and re b child uted swe re ets to disad n in v instit antaged s u o city. tions in th cial e Many t stude hanks to n aand r ts w ith g ll e o odheart sponsive s!
4. Tolerance - this is charity.On Christmas Eve- with our friends в неравностойноположениие- with the children of the same age who live in social institutions.
5. Tolerance – this is compassion. To ap the upp a e diff tre wi t ere t nt” h “the .
6. 14 февруари- В ролята на Купидон,Афродита, Дявол и Ангел
7. Благотворителен концерт “Безвъзмездна любов”
8. Tolerance – this is respect.
9. Tolerance – this is friendship.
10. To be tolerant – it means to respect the others, regardless of differences. This means to be careful with other people and and to pay attention to what brings us together.
11. We are all different,we are all equal!
12. На 1 март в детска градина “Калина”
13. People worldwide are born different : unique, original. To be able to understand others, you must educate yourself in patience.
14. Tolerance – this is patience.
15. Tolerance to HIV/AIDS positive. Every year Students express their empathy to HIV positive and organize AIDS campaigns.