1. Poor Housing ConditionsinHong KongHong KongHong KongBy: Human Rights Protection(Emily, Lauren, Bella, Leanna and Jemima)
2. INTRODUCTION• Who are we?• What do we do? / What is our mission?• What is our topic?• Why did we choose it?• What does our topic mean?
3. Causes• Not enough money• Under privileged
4. What are Poor HousingConditions?• Examples of Poor Housing Conditions:• Cage homes-coffin homes-6 feet by 2 feet• Extremely small flats that are usually sharedby are around 16 to 20 people.• The flats usually include one bathroom toshare between 20 people.
5. Perspectives• Government, cage dwellers, people who areconcerned...
6. Research• Perspectives-Government, Cage Dwellers,Organizations that are trying to stop it,people that are concerned but are not tryingto help.• Reliable websites-Test-Currency, Authority,Reliability and more.• DC Inquiry Model
7. Action• Bake Sale-Raised $860• Donation Box-Cage-Please donate money• Visiting a community centre and donatingblankets.
8. Bake Sale• All of the money we raised will go toSunshine Action-People in poverty• Ran out in 5-10 min• http://www.sunshine-action.org/
9. Donation Box• We made our donation box in art and weshaped it as a cage because cage homes isa big part of our topic.
10. Martha Boss CommunityCentre• Separate Presentation