The rules for both SEO (search engine optimization) and paid search advertising keep changing. But in some cases, what's old is new again - content is more critical than ever! That means PR professionals are uniquely suited to leverage search marketing strategies and squeeze more benefits out of PR tactics. Join PRSA Georgia and seminar leader Stacy Williams, founder and president of Atlanta-based Prominent Placement, to get caught up on the latest in SEM and get prepared to implement strategically sound and measurable SEM strategies in 2014.
- Learn how to determine what types of content and topics your audiences are looking for; then, create it and make it easy to be found online.
- Find out how social engagement benefits SEO, and how to effectively use keywords in hashtags.
- Hear what to do and what not to do regarding Google's new rules for links in online press releases and the best way to leverage bylined articles.
- Discover how to use paid search ads in a crisis, and what to do when negative mentions of your company show up in search engine results.
- Take away strategies for measuring the impact of SEM efforts.
Seminar speaker Stacy Williams established Prominent Placement, a full-service, award-winning and industry leading search marketing agency, in 2001. She has more than 20 years of experience in marketing and was named the 2012 Search Engine Marketer of the Year by Technology Association of Georgia. Stacy is also past president of SEMPO Atlanta, a local chapter of the global Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.