What a Tangled Web We'll Weave (without a Content Strategy)
- 4,683 views
Featured in: Marketing
As companies discover the power of content to drive and nurture leads and deepen customer relationships, they’re looking at turning their marketing teams into content producers. But with content ...
As companies discover the power of content to drive and nurture leads and deepen customer relationships, they’re looking at turning their marketing teams into content producers. But with content marketing comes great responsibility — and sometimes before they begin, brands don’t stop to think about the important things. Why are we doing this? How will we keep it going? How can we get the most out of our efforts? Are we really giving customers what they want and need?
In this session, we’ll explore how a solid content strategy can help your company nurture the good, tame the bad, and head off the ugly in your content marketing efforts. We’ll talk about:
• What a content marketing strategy is and how it supports successful content marketing initiatives
• How to create a content marketing strategy that improves customer experiences (rather than further muddying the waters with confusing, conflicting or unhelpful content)
• The unpleasant but very necessary topic of governance: ownership, standards and process
• Mining your company’s internal expertise — and making it relevant for customers
• Taking content marketing to the next level: how to use content strategy to evolve into a true thought leader
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views