1. Social Media <br />NUPHIN PHINRAT<br />535050340-9EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 22<br />KHONKAEN UNIVERSITY<br />
2. Social Media <br />
3. Social Media <br />
4. Social Media is<br /><ul><li>Consumer generated media It is media that is designed to be shared, sharing means that it is easy to comment on, that it is easy to send, there are no costs associated with viewing the media and last but not least it is always available.
5. Social media enables people to share information with friends and colleges using the Internet</li></li></ul><li>Social Networking<br /><ul><li>Social Networking is the use of communities to engage with others: Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter. Social Networking sites often include social media tools to facilitate the interaction and conversation</li></li></ul><li>Social Media <br />
6. Social Networking<br />
7. Why is Social Media important?<br /><ul><li>If your kids are awake they are probably online
8. The average young American now spends every waking minute – except the time in school – using a smart phone, computer, TV or other electronic device according to a new study from the Kaiser Family Foundation. Those ages 8 – 18 spend more than 7 hours a day with such devices. And that does not count the hour and a half that youths spend texting or talking on their phones</li></li></ul><li>
9. 16 to 24 year olds<br /><ul><li>They have higher demands!!
10. Growing up online has shaped how teens and young adults receive, process and act on information. They expect information to be brief, instant and always on (there are no office hours)</li></li></ul><li>Social Media <br />
11. facebook<br />
12. twitter<br />
13. Blogs & Websites<br /><ul><li>Reasons for a web presence
14. Grow your business
15. Keep members informed
16. Promote your message</li></li></ul><li>NAHU Website<br />