1.  Coca-Cola is a cola (a type of carbonated soft drink) sold in stores, restaurants and vending machines. It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company (United States). The Coca-Cola Company offers nearly 400 brands in over 200 countries or territories, which shows its recognization. The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) only produces concentrate syrup which is then sold to various bottlers throughout the world who hold a Coca- Cola franchise.
2.  The first Coca-Cola recipe was invented in in Columbus, Georgia, by John Stith Pemberton , originally as a cocawine called “Pembertons French Wine Coca’ in 1885. The first sales were made at Jacobs Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia, on May 8, 1886, and for the first eight months only nine drinks were sold each day.
3. Coca Cola got the name from Dr. Pemberton’s Book keeper Frank Robinson, who wrote it out in his distinct script! And it was soon seen everywhere.
4.  In 1888 John Pemberton died and Asa Griggs Candler took over for a total price of $2,300. And started making Coca Cola signs all over the nation. He incorporated the company in 1892 as Coca-Cola Company (the current corporation)
5. There were many types of risk to Coca Colasuch as when Candler built Syrup plants inChicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles. If the CocaCola company didn’t have any sales then thatwould have been a large amount of moneywasted. But there was no need to worrybecause Coca Cola soon became the mostpopular drink in America!
6.  Coca Cola soon became worried about the copycats of the product. In 1894 Joseph Biedenharn became first to put Coca Cola in a bottle. Since than Coca Cola was sold for $1 In the 1923 Coca Cola was sold in six packs.
7. From the 1st day of launching till today coca-cola hasbeen introduced in 27 different varieties: Diet Coke (introduced in 1982) Diet Coke Caffeine-Free Cherry Coke (1985) Diet Cherry Coke (1986) Coke with Lemon (2001) Diet Coke with Lemon (2001) Vanilla Coke (2002) Diet Vanilla Coke (2002) Coca-Cola C2 (2004) Coke with Lime (2004) Diet Coke with Lime (2004) Diet Coke Sweetened with Splenda (2005) Coca-Cola Zero (2005) Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla (2006) Diet Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla (2006) Coca-Cola BlāK Diet Coke Plus (2007)
8.  Coca Cola was transferred around America usually by Truck on a highway to conserve energy
9.  Over 146,000 employees around the world Beverage being sold in 200+ countries More than 1.7 billion servings per day More than 3500 kinds of beverages Sponsorship: Olympics, FIFA, EURO etc. Charity and contributions 1% from the total income  The Coca Cola Foundation, 1984. Financial support for improving society.  2002-2010 more than $690 millions of contribution and charity.  The biggest contributions:  Africa – 11 millions  China Youth Development – 6 millions  United Nations – 2 millions
10.  The biggest competitor of coke is Pepsi. Pepsi is often second to Coke in terms of sales, but outsells in some locations. In India, Coca-Cola ranked third behind the leader, Pepsi-Cola, and local drink Thums Up. However, The Coca-Cola Company purchased Thums Up in 1993. As of 2004, Coca-Cola held a 60.9% market-share in India.
11.  Coca cola owns more than ½ of the world’s beverages.  Coke is affordable in all the countries. It was not out of the price range for an afternoon snack.Coca-Cola is recognized by 94%  Coke comes in a variety ofof the world’s population sizes worldwide so you can use it for a crowd or as a personal snack drink