32. Fishermen, wetsuit, dolphin, in Taiji, western Japan. 漁
民, 潛水衣, 海豚, 太地町, 日本
34. Fireworks, New York City. 煙火
35. 對抗 Against
36. 對抗 Against
37. 對抗 Against
38. 對抗 Against
39. Russian soldiers wearing second world war-era Red Army winter clothing march during a military parade to mark the 70th anniversary of the end of the Nazi
blockade of the city Leningrad, now St Petersburg. 俄羅斯
40. the former Olympic and Paralympic Village in east London.
41. A man visits the Holocaust Memorial at the International Holocaust Remembrance
Day in Berlin.柏林
42. Afghan refugee, laiba Hazrat, 6, in a slum on the
outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan.
43. Steel products
44. Locals dressed as Vikings march through the streets of Lerwick on Tuesday, in the
Shetland Islands, Scotland. 蘇格蘭
45. Dressed in a burka, a Pakistani child, whose family was displaced from Pakistan’s tribal areas due to fighting between the Taliban and the
army, stands outside a mosque, where children hold daily Madrasa, or Islamic school, on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan
46. Christian residents jubilate as Séléka Muslim militias evacuate the Kasai camp in
Bangui, Central African Republic, to relocate and join other Sélékas at the
47. Palestinian children play with concrete pipes in Gaza City on Tuesday.
48. Commuters brave the cold weather while walking the streets of
Chicago, Illinois, January 28, 2014.
49. A workman climbs up the roof of the Bolshoy Ice Dome as preparations continue at
the Olympic Park for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics in Russia. The Bolshoy Ice
Dome will host the Olympic ice hockey competition.
50. Tents are set up for the participants in the Campus Party Brazil, a technological event
in Anhembi, a northern zone of Sao Paulo. About 160,000 visitors are expected to
attend the event that runs from Jan.27 to Feb. 2.
51. A placard with a photo of legal scholar Xu Zhiyong is raised by a demonstrator
protesting against a Chinese court’s decision to sentence him to prison, outside the
Chinese liaison office in Hong Kong. Xu was sentenced Sunday to four years in prison
on the charge of disturbing order in public places.
52. WWII-era Soviet T-34 tanks drive during a parade marking the 70th anniversary
of the battle that lifted the Siege of Leningrad in St.Petersburg, Russia. More than
one million people died, mainly from starvation, during the 900-day siege.
53. Joaldunak, also caled ''Zanpantzar,'' prepare to take part in the Carnival of the
Pyrenees village of Ituren, northern Spain.
54. The Olympic torch is tested before the start of the 2014 Winter
Olympics in the Olympic Park in Sochi, Russia. The Bolshoi Ice
Dome is the background.
55. People walk past golden horse statues on display in front of a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
56. An Egyptian woman wears a mask of Egypt's Defense Minister Gen. AbdelFattah el-Sissi in Tahrir Square, in Cairo, Egypt
57. India's Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers ride their camels during a
rehearsal for the 'Beating the Retreat' ceremony in New Delhi, India, Jan.
58. Protesters stand behind the barricade in front of riot police in central Kiev, Ukraine.
59. Hundreds of supporters wait for a glimpse of anti-government protest leader Suthep
Thaugsuban during a march through central Bangkok, Thailand.
60. A street musician plays the flute as he sits on top of a tree in the
central pedestrian Ben Yehuda street in Jerusalem.
61. 李常生 Eddie Lee Taipei, Taiwan, All photos were taken from est100, Voice of American, FT photos Diary…etc. 1/29/2014 firstname.lastname@example.org