Only once you have completed all three texts from a specific industry will you
have a ‘complete’ answer.
Revision will consist of rewriting and revising answers.And then selecting the
best response for each industry.
• To what extent are your chosen texts typical of their genre?
• How conventional is the narrative structure of your chosen texts?
• Explore the different representations of either gender, ethnicity, age or
nationality in your chosen texts.
• How successful have your chosen texts been for their industry?
• How do your chosen texts target a range of different audiences?
• Within your selected industry, explore the factors which affected the
production of your chosen texts.
• How important is the internet/digital technology to your selected industry?
Refer to your chosen texts in your answer.
• How effectively is your selected industry regulated? Refer to your chosen
texts in your answer?
• With reference to your selected industry, how were your chosen texts
marketed and promoted?
The following questions need to be answered for each of the nine texts studied for the MS4 exam.
Each response should be about 300-400 words and take about 15-20 minutes to write. However you can
spend more time working on these if it’s the first time you’ve answered the question.