An Effective Diuretic
Scanty and painful Urination with burning occurs due to urinary infections, kidney disorders, and dehydration and less water uptake. Kidney
stones means unusual deposition of the mineral salts in kidney. It may occur due to abnormal functioning of parathyroid glands; disorders of uric
acid metabolism, excessive uptake of alkali.
UNEX is a powerful Diuretic and Urinary Antiseptic. The herbs used in UNEX are time tested for removing stone from kidney and bladder it
makes Urination normal and helps in restoring the normal kidney function.
Each capsule contains extract derived from:
Punarnava Mool (Boerrhavia diffusa) 2 gm
Gokhru Fruit (Tribulus terrestris) 1 gm
PART USED PART USED
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) :
Its principle constituents are Harman. It is diuretic drug useful in Urolithiasis, Dysuria and Kidney Dysfunction. It is very useful in disease of
Genitourinary Tract. The plant and seeds have spasmolytic and Cardio tonic activity. The fruits, seeds and different extracts and active
constituents possess pharmacodynamic properties. as Diuretic, cooling, useful in Painful Micturition, Calculus Affections, and Urinary
Discharges in Gout and Kidney Diseases inhibition of Tyrosinase, Urolithiasis and Crystalluria. It helps to maintain efficient kidney and urinary
discomfort and reduces renal discomfort.
Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) :
The diuretic action has been studied and validated by scientist in several studies, which helps to explain its long history of use in various kidney
and urinary conditions. It is used for gall bladder pain and stones, Urinary Tract and Renal Disorders and Calculi and for Cystitis.
"Supplement as kidney toner and to increase insuffficient urine output, fluid retention and to support allopathic anti-hypertensive therapy to
maintain salt balance”.
In case of de-hydration
SIDE EFFECTS :
No side effects if taken within dose limit
Do not exceed the stated dosages. Please maintain an hour difference between the intake of our product and other allopathic drugs.
DRUG & FOOD INTERACTION :
Not seen in studied subjects
1 to 2 capsules 2 times a day before meal.
or as directed by physician.
1. Al-Ali M, Wahbi S, Twaij H, Al-Badr A. Department of Urology, St. Bartholomew's, The Royal London & Homerton University Hospitals, 224B East End Road, East Finchley, N2 8AX, London, UK,
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 85, Issues 2-3, April 2003, Pages 257-260)
2. Ody P. The Complete Guide Medicinal Herbal. London: Dorling Kindersley; 2000. p. 223.
3. Awadh-Ali NA, Jlich WD, Kusnick C, Lindequist U. Screening of Yemeni Medicinal Plants for Antibacterial and Cytotoxic Activities. J Ethnopharmacol 2001;74:173-9.)
4. Abbasoglu U, Tosun F. Antimicrobial Activity of Tribulus terrestris L. Growing in Turkey. Hacettepe Universitesi Eczacilik Fakultesi Dergisi 1994;14(2):81-5.].
5. Williamson EM. Major Herbs of Ayurveda. China: Churchill-Livingstone; 2002. p. 312.
6. Iranian Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics Razi Institute for Drug Research (RIDR) of Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services (IUMS) ISSN: 1735-2657 Vol. 2, Num. 1,
2003, pp. 22-24)
7. Indian Pharmacopoeia - Chopra, 1969
Useful in Gout Use in Cystitis
Decrease Urea Anti-inflammatory
Tribulus terrestris Boerrhavia diffusa