View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
ZZiippLLiinnkk bbyy MMuullttii--LLiinnkk,, IInncc..
Don't let "Last Mile" obstacles derail your installation project or bust your budget. Avoid trenching
hard to reach remote sites with the ZipLink 5.8GHz Ethernet Radio, from Multi‐Link. The ZipLink is
a industrial wireless phone line & 12 Mbps Ethernet extender that provides an affordable
alternative to trenching cables through impassable terrain or across parking lots, streets, water‐
ways, or concrete aprons.
Typical trenching jobs cost $3,500 to get started and average $200/hr in operations costs thereafter.
Expensive! Authorizations, permits, and easements can take time and waste resources. Slows the
installation, adds costs! Trenching takes a “team effort” and has inherent risks. ZipLink requires one
installer and a couple of hours! Temporary phone service to a work site? Trenching? No Way!
The ZipLink can be installed in a few hours and moved to new sites.
Why is this solution important?
• Eliminates costly trenching and easement approvals.
• Allows phone, fax, modem devices and voip extensions to be quickly installed in remote buildings.
• Provides a redundant communications path for critical applications.
• Can be used on temporary work sites, then moved to new sites as needed.
• It works when wires won’t.
Targeting the right prospect:
Companies that install telephone systems.
Companies that are forced to trench to add services in new buildings.
Companies that set up temporary work sites.
Businesses that have remote card terminals, with no phone line or broadband connection.
Conversation Door Openers:
• Do you want to be more competitive in installations requiring trenching?
• Do you need to meet a pressing deadline for adding services to additional buildings?
• Do you ever have installations where trenching is not possible?
• Do you set up temporary work sites for projects?
The ZipLink system installs on a standard analog phone line & Ethernet cable and extends both
connections up to one mile line of sight . Complete working system ships in one box.
• POTS Line (1 or 2 phone line models)
• Dial‐up Modems
• 10BaseT Ethernet
• Voice over Internet Protocol
• PBX Compatible
• Saves money by eliminating costly trenching
• Fast Installation ‐ No Radio Experience needed
• Secure 256‐bit AES encryption
• Can be used for temporary installs
• No permits or licenses required
• No need for surveys or right of way maps
Mfr Part# ZipLink1 (Single Line) ZipLink2 (Two Line)
H2.4” x L8.15” x W1.4” І Ship Weight 22lbs./ea
One Year Warranty
122 Dewey Drive
Nicholasville, KY 40356
Sales and Tech Support 800.535.4651| www.multilink.net