2. <ul><li>This year our class takes part in the international &quot;e-twining&quot; project with Belgian students. </li></ul><ul><li>We wanted to know more about Belgian royal family and this is what we have found. </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Since the Belgian independence declaration, there were 6 kings and all of them belong to the same family. </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>King Albert II, sixth King of the Belgians, took the oath on 9 August 1993. He is married to Donna Paola Ruffo di Calabria. The King and Queen have three children: Prince Philippe, Princess Astrid and Prince Laurent. Prince Philippe and his wife, Princess Mathilde, have a daughter, Princess Elisabeth and two sons, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel. Princess Astrid and her husband Prince Lorenz, have five children: Prince Amedeo, Princess Maria Laura, Prince Joachim, Princess Luisa Maria and Princess Laetitia Maria. Prince Laurent and his wife, Princess Claire, have a daughter, Princess Louise, and two sons, Prince Nicolas and Prince Aymeric. </li></ul>
5. Members of Royal family
6. <ul><li>Albert II and Paola </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>Father: King Albert II of Belgium </li></ul>
8. <ul><li>Mother: Queen Paola of Belgium </li></ul>
9. <ul><li>Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>Princess Astrid of Belgium </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>Prince Laurent of Belgium </li></ul>
12. Where does The Royal family live ?
13. <ul><li>The King's family lives in capital of Belgium- Brussels. It is impossible to know more information, because safety of royal family is very important. </li></ul>
14. H ow often can we see them?
15. <ul><li>We can see them in big and important shows, for example when some project’s, like central public library, or new school grand opening. They do charitable works so we can see them in charity concerts. Of course we can see them in public holidays too, they hails all people. </li></ul>
16. And what about Royal family free-time?
17. <ul><li>Every year they make symposium, invite well-known people from Belgium. Also, collected money from this banquet, royal family give to charity. They have a lot of pets, mostly dogs for hunting. When hunting season starts, royal family men go hunting in Belgium forests with their devoted dogs. </li></ul>
18. <ul><li>The Belgian monarchy combines several public and political missions. On the one hand, the king symbolises and maintains a feeling of unity by representing the country in public functions and international meetings. </li></ul>
19. <ul><li>In conclusion we want to mention, that we are very happy to learn more about Belgium, its history and of course, The Royal Family. In the future we will definitely take a chance to visit this incredible country. </li></ul>