On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
Improve your interpersona skillsDocument Transcript
Improve Your Interpersonal Skills
Interpersonal Skills are the basic soft skills that should be possed by a person in his life.
Interpersonal skills are the skills that refer to the basic ettiqute a person develps in his
communication and interaction with others. Interpersonal skills are now a days very essential for
all people who are working, because they have more chance to meet more people who are very
different. Interpersonal skills are mainly required for perople who are in the bussiness fields, for
those who are working in BPO sectors where there are more chances to communicatcate and
contact people. Interpersonal skills is how people relate to one another.
Here are few tips to improve your interpersonal skills:
1. A Smile. A smile on your face always makes others comfort and delivers a positive vibration.
When you approach others with a gentle smile it’s more pleasing and creates a soothing
2. Listen to Others. Do not cultivate the habit to talk always. Give way for others also to tell
their suggestions and opinions. Never be a dictator in your office or any where. When you start
to listen to others, you will learn more things in life.
3. Appreciate others Work. Always practice to appreciate others in their work. Simple
appreciations are the boost for any one in their work.
4. Speak out clearly. Never hesitate to tell your opinion to others. If you feel that you have to
speak out, feel bold and free enough to tell it out. Be clear when you are speaking too. For
example when you are speaking with your higher officials, speak out clearly and use plain
5. Never complain about your work. Never complain your work. Learn how to enjoy your
work. Never develop the habit of complaining your work or others in your office.