Team/ Individual Name :
Members of the Team : Srinivasan L.A, Karthick Ragav R
Name of College and City : SASTRA University SRC.
Course of specialization : B.Tech Computer Science
Year/ Batch: IV Year
College ID:21400395, 214003044
Name of the Professor/ Placement officer involved in this project : Prof. Manimolzhi.K
Choose the stage of Innovation you’ve submitted:
My best friend is always Google, what ever I ask it gives me a
result but the results are not structured or categorized, people find
uneasy to find their answers to their query. Campaign Search brings
the best solution by integrating all the social media into a single screen.
The design of campaign search is user friendly to grab the information
easily and puts you into your screen.
Summary of the innovation :
• Chosen industry (one industry) : Public Services
• Chosen technologies: Social Media and Analytics
• Objective : Bringing information from multiple sources into a single
• Approach : Web based access driven.
• Describe the innovation developed : The Campaign lookups for the
best result in the social world. It searches the social media around
the world & puts the result on your screen.
– Searching people, place, objects made easier using Campaign
– This is made possible by grabbing information from the Social
Maximum Points: 10
Compelling need for the innovation
• Campaign search provides the best segregated search from the
social media, and helps in getting the exact knowledge behind each
• It helps to find the characteristics/information about people, place
or objects in the social sense.
• Using Campaign search, people can easily find social updates and
keep track of their feeds.
• It categorizes each search query into different social search engines
and provides a best output with out any redundancy of results.
• Each search query are searched in all the social medias
simultaneously and puts the result in the screen so that the user can
pick up his need to followed or to be in-touch with the search query.
Maximum Points: 20
• Campaign search enables people to connect all their social network
account into a single application.
• People can get all their social results simultaneously in a single
• Campaign search combines the results of social media like
Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Linked in, Wikimedia and so on.
• It can also build a graphical view based on the statistical information
that was collected.
• User can also keep track of the search query they search and can
also able to view their connection between the search query & their
social network connections.
Maximum Points: 30
• Almost all the social media provides API to access their information.
Campaign search makes use of these api’s to access and provide
• Campaign search uses Oauth service to connect all the social
network into a single screen.
• Using API of all the social media it can search the
people, place, object easily and render them in a single screen.
• For the best user-interface Campaign Search uses Twitter-Bootstrap
for the design and it includes D3.js or Cytoscape for a connected
• Campaign Search is a data driven process from all the connected
social media and fetches the results in a single screen.
Maximum Points: 50
The Competitive Advantage
• Campaign search avoids redundant search results and provides
accurate result according to the users needs.
• People need not search separately on different social networking
platform instead they can use campaign search which provides the
output in a single screen.
• Helps the user to correlate different results in different networks.
• People find easy way of searching their query using Campaign
Maximum Points: 30