<ul><li>51.Three people check into a hotel. They pay Rs 30 to the manager and go to their room. The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is Rs25 and gives Rs 5 to the bellboy to return to the people. On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that Rs5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets Rs 2 and gives Re 11 to each person. Now each person paid Rs10 and got back Re 1. So they paid Rs 9 each, totaling Rs27. The bellboy has Rs 2, totaling Rs29. Where is the missing Re1? </li></ul><ul><li>52. Polly Perkins wanted a talking parrot, so she went to the local pet shop in the hope of securing such a find. She was in luck. The shop assistant assured her that the parrot would learn and repeat any word or phrase it heard. Polly was delighted. However, a week later, the parrot still hadn't spoken a word. Polly returned to the shop to complain, however, it appeared that the assistant was accurate in what he had said, and refused a refund. Why didn't the parrot talk? </li></ul>
53. How many months in four consecutive calendar years have 28 days 54. I paid Rs 25 to my brother and Rs 10 to my father. What time is it 55. How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the Ark with him? 56. Name 4 days of the week starting with the letter T
57. If you had only one match and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first? 58. Two Indian currency notes add up to Rs 55. One is not a 5 Rupee note. What are the denominations of the notes?
59.How long did the Hundred Years War last? 60. Which country makes Panama hats? 61. From which animal do we get catgut? 62. What is a camel's hair brush made of ?
63. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal 64. What was King George VI's first name? 65. What color is a purple finch? 66. What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane
67. What English word is invariably pronounced wrong 68. HIJKLMNO equals what 5 letter word? 69. Two girls were born on Jan 1, 2008 to the same parents, but were not twins. How? 70. If I take two apples out of three, how many do I have?
71. Ram and Shyam are twin brothers. Ram lives in Mysore and Shyam in Bangalore. One day they decide to visit to each other - but without informing the other. Ram was traveling in a bike and Shyam in a car. They met on the road at 1200 noon. Which twin was nearer to Bangalore? 72. If the density of mud is 1.5 times that of water, what is the quantity of mud in a hole 1 meter square and I meter deep?
73. If 3 women can knit 3 sweaters in 3 minutes, how long will it take for 100 women to knit 100 sweaters? 74. If you had to choose between a truckload of nickels ( 5 cents) and ½ a truckload of dimes (10 cents) what would you choose
75. Counterfeit <ul><li>A customer went to a cigarette shop to buy 2 cigarettes costing Rs 1 each. He offered to pay with a Rs 5 note. The shopkeeper could not change the note, so he asked the customer to get change from his neighbor. The customer did that and gave the change to the shopkeeper who gave him the two cigarettes and Rs 3 in change. After the customer left, the neighbor came running to the shop saying that the note was counterfeit. That being the truth, the shopkeeper have him a new Rs 5 note. </li></ul><ul><li>How much did the shopkeeper lose taking both cash and merchandise into account? </li></ul>
Answers 51-75 <ul><li>Be careful what you are adding. They paid 27, bell boy kept 2 and the hotel got 25 </li></ul><ul><li>Parrot was deaf </li></ul><ul><li>All </li></ul><ul><li>See your watch </li></ul><ul><li>None- It was Noah- </li></ul><ul><li>Tuesday, Thursday, Today, tomorrow </li></ul><ul><li>Match </li></ul><ul><li>One note is 50, the other is 5 </li></ul><ul><li>116 </li></ul><ul><li>Equador </li></ul><ul><li>Intestines of Sheep or Goat. Sometimes horse </li></ul><ul><li>Squirrel fur </li></ul><ul><li>Dog </li></ul><ul><li>Albert </li></ul>
<ul><li>Crimson </li></ul><ul><li>Orange </li></ul><ul><li>Wrong </li></ul><ul><li>Water – H2O </li></ul><ul><li>Triplets </li></ul><ul><li>Two </li></ul><ul><li>Same distance </li></ul><ul><li>Nothing - it is just a hole </li></ul><ul><li>3 mins, It takes one lady 3 minutes to knit one sweater. </li></ul><ul><li>Half truckload of dimes, since dimes are smaller in size. </li></ul><ul><li>Rs 5 in all, three in notes and 2 in merchandise </li></ul>
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.