2. I will be facilitator, guide, observer,inquirer, coach and friend
3. My classroom will be one in which the essence ofthe child flows throughout. We belong here!
4. Children will feel comfortable to explore andinvestigate their environment without fear ofmaking mistakes
5. We will build a classroom community ofmutual respect
6. CurriculumMy curriculum will be Observeone that is built fromthe understanding and Interpretknowledge of childdevelopment as well as Reflectmy student’s interests. What did I learn about myself, and my student’s? What do I need to change?
7. Social ActionProject I will not only be ateacher but a lifelonglearner. I will constantlybe reevaluating my waysof teaching as myknowledge will continueto grow.
8. The adventure that is set before me is one of greatresponsibility and in which will have a lasting impact onthe future of our society as I guide each child on theireducational journey.