• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
The other 99 percent (entrepreneurs)
 

The other 99 percent (entrepreneurs)

on

  • 244 views

Over 100,000 entrepreneurs have received seed financing between 2010 and 2012. Less than 1% have been able to get VC money. Millions failed to get seed money. This presentation is Sramana Mitra's ...

Over 100,000 entrepreneurs have received seed financing between 2010 and 2012. Less than 1% have been able to get VC money. Millions failed to get seed money. This presentation is Sramana Mitra's message to the other 99% entrepreneurs.

Statistics

Views

Total Views
244
Views on SlideShare
244
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    The other 99 percent (entrepreneurs) The other 99 percent (entrepreneurs) Presentation Transcript

    • The Other 99%Sramana MitraFounder, One Million by One Million(1M/1M)
    • EntrepreneurshipIs Not About FundingIs Not About Funding Even though it appears to be so ...
    • Entrepreneurship =Customer + Revenue + ProfitCustomer + Revenue + ProfitFunding is Optional
    • Less Than 1% GetFundedALL seriousentrepreneurs have facedrejection from investors,including Marc Benioff
    • The Other 99% CANAlso SucceedAcquirecustomers, buildrevenues, generateprofits, create jobs
    • One Million by One Million(1M/1M)(1M/1M)Virtual Incubator to helpa million entrepreneursreach $1M in annual revenueand beyond,create a trillion dollars inglobal GDPand 10 million jobs by 2020
    • We Focus on BusinessStrategy and Execution
    • http://1m1m.sramanamitra.com