• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
1M/1M vs. YCombinator
 

1M/1M vs. YCombinator

on

  • 384 views

How does 1M/1M differ from YCombinator?

How does 1M/1M differ from YCombinator?

Statistics

Views

Total Views
384
Views on SlideShare
384
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    1M/1M vs. YCombinator 1M/1M vs. YCombinator Presentation Transcript

    • How Does 1M/1M DifferFrom YCombinator?
    • YC is Exclusive,1M/1M is Inclusive1M/1M is InclusiveYC accepts < 100 ventures a year1M/1M is open; anyone can join
    • YC is Physical,1M/1M is Virtual1M/1M is VirtualYou don’t need to move to Silicon ValleyWhether you are in Cape Town or Chennai,1M/1M is accessible 24 hours
    • YC Accepts EntrepreneursTwice a Year, 1M/1M AllYearEntrepreneurs Anywhere, Anytime, can access 1M/1M
    • YC Invests $$ for Equity,1M/1M Charges $1000Annual Membership Fee forUnlimited Access1M/1M Charges $1000Annual Membership Fee forUnlimited Access
    • YC: 6-7% Equity for$15k-$25K in Funding1M/1M Advises Entrepreneurs to Aim for $2M Pre-money Valuation for Seed Financing
    • Financing is NOT aRequirement for 1M/1MIt is, for YC
    • 1M/1M Supports Self-financed VenturesYC Requires that you raise money
    • 1M/1M Believes inBootstrappingYC believes in Financing
    • 99% of EntrepreneursDon’t Get FundedYC Focuses on the 1%1M/1M is Happy to Support the Other 99%
    • YC Likes TechnicalFounders, 1M/1M SupportsALL EntrepreneursA solo business founder CANNOT get into YC,but CAN join 1M/1MM
    • You CAN Join 1M/1M EvenIf You Get Rejected By YC1M/1M can help you prepare for YC, orBecome successful without them
    • We focus on BusinessStrategy and ExecutionIrrespective of Financing
    • http://1mby1m.comPlease join us at a FREE Strategy Roundtable Soon!