Transcript of "Red BullArt of Motion: Digital Marketing Plan Case Study"
Red Bull Art of Motion
Digital Media Plan
• Red Bull must also stand out among the
rest of the other energy drink brands
by being bold and innovative
• Strengthen brand reputation through event awareness
• Reinforce slogan “Red Bull gives you wings”
• Appeal to target Audience (15-35)
• Gain media attention
• Form stronger bonds with communities (local+jumpers)
• The existing brand message
of “Red Bull give you wings”
can relate directly to the
overall idea of the Red Bull
Art of motion with the
making of athlete jumps.
• Make a top of mind
positioning between the
original brand message &
the Athletes/people lifestyle,
associate the extreme
environment of Santorini
with Red Bull, for a stronger
• live stream all the time from Red Bull TV with cameras
surrounding the environment & athletes capturing ever
second leading up to the jumps
• The live stream could be found on the Red Bull
website,YouTube & Livestream.
• Promote individual athlete interviews to specific media &
• Make a customized game machine on the spot,
concerning parkour for interactive gaming.
• Use Augmented reality ( when someone show the camera
to a spot on the local sourrounding to see a parkour
athlete) & mobile ads to enhance social media
• Reached consumers through story telling technique
where consumers could follow the event from start to
finish. Maybe post an album accompanied with player
cards from last year as a RPG.
Active in extreme sports, hobbies and activities
Music, tatto & sport enthusiasts
• to push the norms for events and get people
talking about what they are doing.
• Getting people face to face with professional
athletes they know and follow already on social
media will bring them closer to Red Bull
Implementing cross media
• Incorporating all forms of social
• Together, interacting with one
increase search engine
results consumer leads.
• YouTube videos- Top 10 moments + accidents
• Free Red Bull give aways
• Commercial/print Ads
• Facebook page
• Twitter real time responses constantly
• Social Media will have a huge part in promotion for these new events as well as
PR after the events are over
• Promotion through social media would be the most effective method because
of it being free to Red Bull and having people using social media tell all their
friends about an event that is coming to a city near them.
• Red Bull will also be able to judge how the events are liked by referring to their
previous social media sites and taking peoples past comments about the event
Increase website traffic
Increase in followers across all forms of
social media accounts
Increase brand loyalty
Secure top stop in our market share
Increased communications with
Budget & Timeline
Timeline Length: One year
Ads implement weekly across all forms
AdWords implemented weekly.
Google Tools used at the end of each
Month to record progress
• I would propose a Budget for these special events
between 100k-150k depending on the city and
how big the venue is that they have to set up.