15. Story prioritization Business value with MoSCoW method Customer preference with Kano modelKampagnen
16. Story prioritization Business value with MoSCoW method Customer preference with Kano modelKampagnen
17. Prioritized Product Backlog
18. SCRUM SPRINTS
19. Sprint 1 – Basics and news
20. Sprint 2 – Knowledge template
21. Sprint 3 – Campaigns
22. Sprint 4 – Profiles
23. Sprint 5 – Search
24. BENEFITS THE SPONSORGETS
25. Velocity We have developed a new portal in just 14weeks With Scrum you can be as fast as twice thespeed of waterfall projects Launch date guarantee, but no scopeguarantee ;)
26. Flexibility Change the scope without change requests Dependencies to 3rd party service providers areeasier to manage
27. Quality The Scrum team feels responsible Quality remains a team factor from start untilthe project ends
28. Transparency Due to the restrict time boxing Scrum behalveslike a good project plan Sprint Review Meetings with product demos arelike milestones Your client is able to speak to the team duringeach product demo The client can talk to the product owner at anytime
29. WHAT WE HAVE LEARNEDTake-away
30. UX and Scrum Be creative but do as much as possible insprint 0 Three options for UX during Scrum sprits Integrated UX sprint Shifted UX sprint Hybrid UX sprint
31. UX and ScrumIntegrated UX sprintUX sprint nUXDEVSprint n Sprint n+1DEV sprint nUX sprint n+1DEV sprint n+1The integrated UX sprint is hard. It puts UX under pressure at the beginningof each sprint and DEV at the end.
32. UX and ScrumShifted UX sprintUX sprint n+1UXDEVSprint n Sprint n+1DEV sprint nUX sprint n+2DEV sprint n+1UX runs ahead of DEV by the length of one sprint. This looks and feels like asmall waterfall. More design artifacts may be created than necessary but thePO gets a chance to get approvals from stakeholders before DEV starts. Theteam is working on different stories at the same time which is not optimum forfinding the best solution together.
33. UX and ScrumHybrid UX sprintUX sprint n+1UXDEVSprint n Sprint n+1DEV sprint nUX sprint n+2DEV sprint n+1We suggest you to try hybrid UX sprints. During the first half of each sprintUX and DEV are working together on the same stories. During the secondhalf of the sprint the PO and UX prepare concepts for the planning meetingof the next sprint, do user tests and so on.UX sprint n UX sprint n+1
34. Team room Even if the Scrum project is not the only projectthe team members are working for Reduces setup times and context switches Boosts team communication
35. Experienced team members Junior teams may have problems to handletheir degree of freedom The product vision needs to be clear Hard acceptance criteria for each story arehelpful What’s not written in the story doesn’t belong tothe story. Thus it doesn’t need to be done ;)
36. More small stories A story shouldn’t be larger than the teamvelocity.
37. Your backlog is your backlog In our customer journey workshop we havecollected more than 100 stories. During theproject we have finished a quarter of them.