2. Purpose 1). To observe osmosis in a cell. 2). Place egg in corn syrup and water. 3). Wait 24 hours.
3. Purpose 4). Take egg out and see the difference or change 5). Measure the height and weight. 6). Take notes on how it turned out and did it change?
4. Hypothesis After 24 hours of egg being in corn syrup. The egg height will increase by a little. The syrup will soak in egg causing to be heavier in the size. The shell of egg will crack The syrup particles will leak in. It might fizz and bubble through out time. After 24 hours of egg in water weight will stay the same. Size will kind of increase. Height will of increased. Cracks will occur. water will have soaked insidemaking a difference in the egg.
5. Observations After 2 hours. Eggs are starting to float Whit foam at the top of the egg. The skin of the egg is gone The egg turned soft and jelly-like (squishy After 24 hours egg appeared soft and squishy and turned out different.
6. Conclusion. The egg in water had a much higher concentration. Turned out looking different. The corn syrup had the more lower concentration then the higher , water I had the size weight and measurement mostly correct . The corn syrup egg is much smaller then the one in water My hypothesis was estimated right.