Spire Edge Manesar !! Spire Edge Gurgaon +91 9999913391
by Spire Edge on Dec 19, 2009
- 655 views
We are Rai Realtors, Authorised Sales Partner of A N Buildwell for Spire Edge IT Park Manesar, Gurgaon. ...
We are Rai Realtors, Authorised Sales Partner of A N Buildwell for Spire Edge IT Park Manesar, Gurgaon.
Call our exclusive Sales Lines for Spire Edge IT Park Manesar, Gurgaon +91 9717773168 / +91 9717773169 / +91 9711199608 / +91 9711199708 and we will be happy to assist/guide you right through.
SPIRE EDGE IT PARK MANESAR-India’s First Mainstream Green Office Complex !!!!!!
SPIRE EDGE IT PARK MANESAR is being developed as a State-of-Art IT park with an aim to create an environment-friendly IT park (First Green Building). This world-class infrastructure would be the first of its kind in the country and is conceived to provide facilities that would put this IT Park on Google Maps for Best Industrial Infrastructure available in Manesar, Delhi-NCR.
Millennium Spire is a Singapore based FDI fund that is partnering in Real Estate and development projects across India. It brings with it best global practices and innovation into mainstream development. All of MSL projects reflect its Mainstream Green ideology. Millennium Spire is part of the London based Millennium Global who manage assets exceeding US$ 13.3 Billion globally and have offices in London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Geneva, Miami, New Delhi and Guernsey.
Millennium Spire Edge is located at Plot No. CP-4, Sector-8, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon
Proximity to the national Capital, seamless connectivity and state-of-the-art infrastructure in Manesar already has some of the largest national and international giants rushing to set up their base there.
45 minutes from International Airport
Well connected from NH-8 (Delhi-Jaipur Super Expressway) and KMP Expressway (Kundli-Manesar-Malwal Super Connectivity)
• Well connected to six lane Expressway- NH-8 and KMP(Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Peripheral Highway) hence increasing connectivity from all directions & all national highways. namely NH-1(Leading to Chandigarh), NH-8(leading to Mumbai) & NH-10(Leading to Rohtak) & NH-2(Leading to Agra)
• The Project Site is 2-side open with 60 Mtr. Wide Road on both sides, in the specially designed IT Park of Haryana State Industrial Development Cooperation
• No confusion for concerned approvals as this site is directly allotted from HSIDC
• Not a stand alone project many big names like Bharti Airtel, Agilent Technology, Anant Raj Industries, Suzuki Motors, HCL Technologies, Honda and Mitsubishi are in the close surroundings
• Mainstream Green: Up to 30% lower energy consumption.
• Max contiguous floor plate size of up to 80,000 sq.ft. Available
• High Sunlit Atrium Entrances
• Externally serviced and Optimised cores / Wet points for CEO's & Special areas like private terrace gardens
• 5.3 lac sq.ft. of lockable office spaces available in configurations starting from 1000 sq.ft.
• Incubation centre with the latest suite of services / VC tie-ups
• Central Conference and Expo facilities
• In the midst of fully developed Industrial sectors of Gurgaon and abutting the Gurgaon Sectors that are likely to witness major development in the ensuing 3-4 years
• 30 Minutes drive from International & Domestic Airport
• Easy connectivity to National Capital & Airport (Delhi Metro-IV Upto 2012 will come up to the IMT Manesar)
• Lush Green Surroundings & pollution free environment
• Planned Commercial Centre(Including two 5-Star Hotels, 4-Big Commercial Complexes of Raheja, Uppals, Eros and many more)
• Extensively Landscaped with a well designed circulation network
• Designed and conceptualized by internationally renowned Architect
Project Completion & Dead-Line:
The project is to be taken up in two phases. First phase shall consist of Absorption(Block B & C) and Anchor block (Block D) and balance in the second phase with a time-tag of approximately 9 months. However, total project shall be completed in 36 months.
For detailed view of the site plan and other queries visit the link belo
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views