• Zendesk is ready to use as soon as you create an account. You don't need
to worry about servers or software updates. And because it's web-based,
you can access Zendesk anywhere, from any device.
• Easy to Integrate - Integrate with leading CRM and IT systems including
Salesforce, NetSuite, Atlassian JIRA, Google Analytics and 80 more. Use
our API to integrate with virtually any other web-based application or
• Easy to customise - Design your support site to reflect your brand.
Configure your support workflow based on your business processes
• Easy to scale - Deploy to as many service agents as you need whether it's
5, 50, or 500. Zendesk has been deployed by companies with thousands of
agents and with tens of thousands of tickets each day.
• Has been integrated successfully with Monolith
Cable MSO event list
•Support the entire telecom (both optical and IP)
portfolio including legacy and new technologies -
digital switching/POTS, synchronized optical networks
through to dark fiber, VOIP, DWDM and IPTV
•Multi-headed, multi-threaded TL1 capability enables
very high scalability and is completely adaptable,
connecting to any TL1 gateways as well as multiple
devices behind the gateways.
•Integrates with CMDB, provisioning and billing systems
to directly and immediately tie events to device
inventory, circuits and customer information
•Handles any ASCII feed for events and metrics from
DMS500s to Titan DACSs and SIP soft-switches
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.