Be the first to like this
The way B2B decision makers purchase IT services has changed drastically during the past few years. If your IT business is still depending on word of mouth referrals and old-school interruption marketing, such as cold calling, rented lists, and trade show booths, you’re in for a rude awakening.
Today, nearly 60% of the typical B2B sales cycle is over before decision makers talk to any vendors. If your company gets found in those early searches, you have a great opportunity to advance your thought leadership and achieve trusted advisor status. However if your company is invisible early on, you will miss out on some of your best potential prospects who spend all day long asking Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Siri questions by the dozen.
From these webinar slides, you’ll learn:
* Why Inbound marketing makes your IT business relevant to the way that modern humans shop for goods and services
* How to build the foundation for success
* Why you must be able to build content at scale
* How you can evaluate if your competition is asleep at the wheel
* How to focus on goals with website traffic, leads, clients, and ROI
* Why you can’t afford for your marketing efforts to exist in disconnected silos
* The #1 reason why blogging fails and what you must do about it
* What Inbound marketing looks like
* Best practices for website traffic generation and lead generation
* How to close sales 23% faster with sales cycle acceleration strategies
And much more!
Study the Slides to Learn How to Get More High-Quality Leads and Close More High-Margin Sales!