1. SHERYL PERRY
10011 NW 83rd Street 954-727-1765
Tamarac FL 33321 firstname.lastname@example.org
Detail oriented Voice Services IT Professional with extensive experience in Cisco VOIP and PBX systems
administration along with circuit provisioning. Experience in defining project specifications, establishing project
goals and deliverables. Possess organization and communication skills with high level customer focus, analytical,
troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Reputation for maintaining a high level of confidential
responsibilities. Team player with a strong work ethic and collaborates well with all levels from executive
management to staff.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
15+ years in IT Field SBI Top Secret & NATO Secret Security
13 years ACD Administration
• Writing Technical Procedures, User
13 years PBX Administration
• 3 years Cisco VOIP
• Documentation & Record-Keeping
• Creation & Analyzing Statistical Reports
Trainer On End User Equipment
• Circuit Provisioning
5 years International Experience
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY HIGHLIGHTS
TELCO Administration, planning, connectivity, cabling, wiring, PBXs and VOIP.
Ordering and provisioning of MPLS, Metro Ethernet, DS3 and T1 circuits.
Operating Systems Cisco Call Manager 5.0 / 5.1 / 6.1, Cisco Unity, Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco
Unified Personal Communicator, Cisco MeetingPlace, Cisco IPCC
Application Software MS Office Suite 2003 / XP/ME / 2000/97, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel,
MS Visio, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, Siemens 9006, Siemens 9005, Siemens
Phonemail, Rockwell ACD, ProComm Plus, RightFax and AS400 Order Entry
OFFICE DEPOT, INC., Boca Raton, FL 1995 - 2009
Office Depot has annual sales of $15.5 billion and employs 52,000 associates globally
Senior Systems Analyst (1999 - 2009)
Responsible for all voice system service-related issues, moves, adds and change requests for 1200+ locations
across North America. Supported voice communications for two offices in China and five offices in Europe.
Planned, designed, coordinated and managed company projects in and out of IT scope. Developed and maintained
relationships with internal customers, business partners and vendors.
• Managed service tickets through direct system interface resulting in expedient problem resolution and
increased revenue through reduction in vendor requests.
• Accomplished wiring changes, installation, and repairs reducing the cost associated with overhead from
• Facilitated planning and implementation for relocation of 2300+ employees, equipment and voices services
without service interruption or loss of man hours.
• Eliminated unnecessary toll free and conferencing services which resulted in $250K savings annually.
• Organized and conducted classroom and web-based training for end user voice services, reducing the
requirement for external resources.
2. • Developed written training materials, published on the company intranet which resulted in significant cost
saving through reduction of help desk calls from customers.
SHERYL PERRY Page 2
• Designed global profile numbering scheme for Cisco MeetingPlace conferencing solution which was adopted
as the company standard.
• Prepared statistical reports for team projects, service level breaches and managed vendor requests which
reflected comparative cost analysis.
• Collaborated with Loss Prevention identifying misuse of resources which aided in revenue growth through
• Processed orders to major telecom carriers for MPLS, Metro Ethernet, DS3, and T1 circuits and assisted in
the creation of a centralized data base for all circuits resulting in elimination of redundant services and adding
to overall cost avoidance.
• Established Voice Over IP (VOIP) Service Level Agreement (SLA) which was adopted as standard.
ACD Systems Administrator (1996 - 1999)
Responsible for system administration of ACD, PBX and voicemail systems in support of 200+ call center
employees and management staff. Developed and maintained relationships with internal customers and vendors.
• Managed service tickets through direct system interface which resulted in inexpedient problem resolution and
increased revenue through reduction in vendor requests.
• Monitored monthly telephone bills identifying any misuse of service which ultimately resulted in cost
avoidance and revenue growth.
• Accomplished wiring changes, installation, and repairs reducing cost of overhead from vendor requests.
• Maintained MS Access database for voice services allowing for accurate management reports.
Customer Service Representative (1995 - 1996)
Responded to customers placing orders and reporting problems with orders and deliveries. Developed and
maintained centralized database of researched product information.
NORTHERN NEVADA MEDICAL GROUP, Reno, NV 1993 - 1994
One of the largest healthcare management companies in the nation
Front Office Receptionist
Responsible for patient check-in, scheduled appointments, filed patient records and collected payments for visits.
THE WELLNESS PLAN, Detroit, MI 1992 - 1993
Nonprofit HMO organization
Supervisor, Company Operators
Direct reports - eight telephone operators. Responsible for personnel supervision, maintained personnel records,
conducted new hire interviews, job analysis and maintained proficiency reports. Conducted training classes for six
facilities. Installed and maintained telephone equipment for the hearing disabled employees and patients.
US AIR FORCE 1981 - 1991
Telecommunications Systems Specialist
Accomplished troubleshooting and circuit restoration for all system outages. Conducted in-service and out-of-
service testing to ensure circuit levels were maintained within government standards. Maintained SBI top secret
and NATO secret security clearances. Published technical article in Air Force publication. International
experience working with external vendors.
CERTIFICATIONS / COURSEWORK
Certification: Cisco Call Manager Administration • Cisco Unified Voice Messaging / UNITY • Cisco
MeetingPlace Administration • Siemens 9005 and 9006 Administration • Siemens Phonemail Administration
4 Year Electronics Program: Telecommunications Control Specialist, USAF
Coursework: Network+, CCNA, New Horizons, Plantation, FL