CUSTOMER SUCCESS WEBINAR
NOVEMBER 1, 2013
TRADE SHOW ETIQUETTE 101
With Mike Davitt, Customer Success Specialist
BEFORE THE SHOW
• Order hardware if renting.
• Verify Internet connection.
• Create a Leading Reach campaign.
• Request badge scanning.
• Test Applications that you will be using.
BEFORE THE SHOW
TRAIN YOUR BOOTH STAFF
Familiarize staff with available Content.
Demonstrate how to enter a Participant.
Run through the Participant lifecycle.
Describe different Applications and their locations.
Enforce the use of Leading Reach.
Give specific goals for Participants entered.
CONTENT BEST PRACTICES
Content related to
(Meaningful Use, New
Infographics (or other
Social Media links
OTHER CONTENT TIPS:
Use descriptive thumbnails to make
Content easily identifiable.
Create captivating and descriptive titles.
BEST PRACTICE EXAMPLE
Thanks for stopping by our booth at mHealth Summit! Please let me
know if you have any questions about the content you requested.
PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM OVERVIEW
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR PATIENT ENGAGEMENT SCORE
WHAT IS A REFERRAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
Leading Reach is a product of Sparksight, Inc.
7719 Wood Hollow Dr. Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731
PLAIN EMAIL EXAMPLE
DURING THE SHOW
Guide participants through an experience
• Have sales teams and other booth staff talking and interacting with
• This helps create a more memorable and personal experience for
Pull in a crowd to play your Leading Reach Games
• Even if someone is just playing the game to get free stuff, you can
figure this out with preliminary questions.
• This is a great way to attract a high volume of leads which you can
then filter using Leading Reach reports.
Use unique URL or QR codes
• Direct Participants to your Applications using mobile devices.
• This allows leads to look at your apps easily while on the go or after the
• Try our recommended QR code generator. http://www.qrstuff.com/
AFTER THE SHOW
• Track Requests, Views, and Downloads.
• See which pieces of Content are active.
• Track all Participants entered.
• Measure a Participant’s total activity.
• Track total Application use.
• See total Content performance.
Make sure notifications have been set up to the appropriate team
members after the show